Honest question did the Conor hype die down because

I think a lot of people got sick of his talking and sick of all the buzz around him, particularly with other big fights happening.

Plus every time a thread is made about him, the same things are said over and over, the same gifs posted etc.

If he's impressive in the Siver fight, it'll probably start again with new material.

Let's see, what are we gonna talk about? An unproven guy with a big mouth, or possibly the greatest scandal in the history of our sport?
Hmm...

lol unproven, id say The pourier fight proved something. no ones ever really straight bullied the diamond that quick or that easily and certainly no one has ever predicted they would do so then follow through, like it or not Connors got something not to many people do. However people are sleeping on siver here, hes got power and connor seems to get a little reckless when doing well and siver and those kicks could be a problem. On paper connor should destroy siver however on paper dillashaw gets killed by barao too and we all know how that worked out. Lets not forget this is a fight and we all know how quick things can change.

Personally his antics and demenour went from entertaining to very irritating in a short space of time. I hope Siver plants a heel in his gut and drops him.

However people are sleeping on siver here, hes got power and connor seems to get a little reckless when doing well and siver and those kicks could be a problem.

Indeed I'm not sleeping on Siver at all. Conor said he'd knock him out in 45sec which says there will be no feeling out process or working him down from the outside. I believe Conor will try to make his prediction come true again and will go straight for the kill.
If that stocky german/russian plants his feet and throws hooks at Conor when he's coming in, I could see this ending badly and abruptly for Conor.

Conor's hype died down because he's training for his fight. The same thing happened before his last fight.

When it's time to train, he doesn't muck around.

Two things are in the spotlight now:

CM Punk

and

Jon Jones

The Conor talk has been a bit quieter since those two announcements. He will resurge again as the fight nears.

Everybody else nailed it. The forum - like the news - is something of a serial monomaniac. One big thing will surpress others.

Let's see, what are we gonna talk about? An unproven guy with a big mouth, or possibly the greatest scandal in the history of our sport?
Hmm...

Ain't No damn scandal. Jones just like hard white

We are just warming up to come out guns blazing and trolling in full force next week.

Conor bless you TS for being so concerned about greatest GOAT of all time, McGOAT.

Yeah whatever. He isn't going to stand and bang with a true American war hero. I wouldn't either. The guy is a damn brown belt.

Well, seeing as Colton Smith isn't even UFC calibre, hence him no longer being on the roster, I highly doubt it will happen.

it hasnt died down but there is only so much you can keep saying about him before everything is rehashed.

Back