Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score

That's it right?!
#GUERNICAbless

I lol'd the whole time.

Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg.

Rogan should have to listen to all the dumb shit he said about Ronda over and over and over again.

279252-10053527.png

This is so beautiful.
Ah! What a great end to 2016! Serves them right to have fed us all that hype and then not give Amanda any kind of push leading up to this fight! She gave herself a push and put the whole DAMN team on her BACK! I hope her and her gf scissor the shit outta each other tonight!

#GUERNICAgoat

Rogan should have to listen to all the dumb shit he said about Ronda over and over and over again.
I will never believe anything that comes out of that mans mouth!

#GUERNICAbless

Man, that was something else watching Ronda eat shot after shot and have no clue what to do in those red alert situations. She panic judo'ed, that didn't work, and then just kept eating shot after shot instead of covering up.

Ah! What a great end to 2016! Serves them right to have fed us all that hype and then not give Amanda any kind of push leading up to this fight! She gave herself a push and put the whole DAMN team on her BACK! I hope her and her gf scissor the shit outta each other tonight!

#GUERNICAgoat
Damn straight.
#Bless

This! And the UFC had no business putting her in a fight with her fucked up mental state and obvious penchant for depression.

#GUERNICAbless
So you're making excuses for her loss?

The GOAT has spoken.

#GUERNICAbless

Im posting in a god damn Guernica thread fuck the haters <{natewhut}>

Thank you for this thread @Guernica. What a fitting end to 2016 this card has proven to be.

Back