HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice comeback. In line with what I'd expect from someone who calls people who make him feel inferior clever names like "dickhead."

I bet you could put a room full of insomniacs to sleep in 3 words

Whatever :eek::eek::eek:et. You're a nobody and based off of your post to like ratio is shows how much "posters" really think of the things you say.

<{Heymansnicker}>

This :eek::eek::eek:et @Jack V Savage considers himsrlf an aristocrat.... It’s a karate forum dickhead, and the OT is the ghetto of its sub form. Go flex your big brain in the WR and :eek::eek::eek:et village ( the Mayberry) where bitches like you belong.

Nice comeback. In line with what I'd expect from someone who calls people who make him feel inferior clever names like "dickhead."

You couldn’t survive a day in my world. Everyone would hate you. Condescending :eek::eek::eek:et that you are.

This :eek::eek::eek:et @Jack V Savage considers himsrlf an aristocrat.... It’s a karate forum dickhead, and the OT is the ghetto of its sub form. Go flex your big brain in the WR and :eek::eek::eek:et village ( the Mayberry) where bitches like you belong.

I don’t think Jack realizes how he comes across. It’s just politics comes before anything with some people. They base everything they do around it

It’s how you could conclude someone is a “good” person simply because they share your politics.

No one itt considers "dickhead" to be a clever insult...

v4194i.jpg

Real talk though. I seriously doubt Jack would do what Homer did. I’m not sure anyone on this entire site would

I actually Think he’s defending him solely because of politics. He knows what he did was incredibly bad. If a Right Wing poster in the WR did what Homer did. Jack would be going berserk

You couldn’t survive a day in my world. Everyone would hate you. Condescending :eek::eek::eek:et that you are.

I can adjust to different settings, like most people, but it's unlikely that I'd want to visit your world.

Real talk though. I seriously doubt Jack would do what Homer did. I’m not sure anyone on this entire site would

I actually Think he’s defending him solely because of politics. He knows what he did was incredibly bad. If a Right Wing poster in the WR did what Homer did. Jack would be going berserk

Stop being rational. I want to holler at you and call you a dickhead.

Stop being rational. I want to holler at you and call you a dickhead.
That’s actually funny. Because Jack has always thought of me as this hyper partisan extreme irrational type.

I can adjust to different settings, like most people, but it's unlikely that I'd want to visit your world.
you are the left wing equivalent of the come back kid. If snopes.com was a sherdog poster, it would be you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back