Homero on JRE was epic

I only managed to watch a few minutes, it was shit, slow, even when Romero has fair english, he still goes to spanish, so Joey could do a SHIT translation of it, having Romero's OG translator Ray would had been better, i guess.

"so he could lift fucken weights"

"he was a fucken motherfucker"

"his fuckin son"

"tae kwon do"

Your typical 40 year old Sherdogger.

stock-photo-happy-fat-man-is-dieting-with-joy-he-is-holding-plate-with-small-tomato-and-posing-with-469433561.jpg

40 year old Yoel Romero

maxresdefault.jpg

Sherdog is mad that a man who has been training since he was 8 does not look like a fat slob.

"how can anyone not like Romero"

and

"how cant anyone like Romero"

mean the same exact thing, Staff Sergeant.

Yeah, but you wrote "how anyone cant like Romero".

That's pre-school level grammar, dickweed.

Anyone remember the bit when Yoel said Luis Ortiz is his age?

3 years older then what the boxing community has him as.

Joey couldnt keep up with translations

Yoel talks like my dad so I understand the whole damn thing
I want to call it sanctimonious, but not annoying. It's odd. I guess it's because he comes across as a very respectful man.

giphy.gif

Really fun podcast and I was keen to hear what Romero had to say after what Matt Brown said about his experience in Cuba. Hard places to live breed hard humans. Imagine if Cubans were allowed to leave and compete around the world freely.

Fucking JAAACKED. That man is a straight fucking savage. I want EVERYTHING he is on. ALL OF IT!

Yoel went to a special school for sport and most Sherdoggers went to a "special" school too if you know what I mean.

Back