HOLY young Joe Riggs...

i almost responded to something on the first page and then was like wait wtf

Some funny shit is going on this thread. The first person that gave me a like was a guy name drake. Now its turned in to ' Deleted member" the moment I edited the page an hour ago.

Yrexk9hoTmuzuc5muSm0_Workout%20Confusion.gif

OBax36rLR5Ow2jvhhoW7_Escalator%20Hand%20Hold.gif

<{Joewithit}>

Crazy resume and carreer

Crazy resume and carreer

Very true, funny thing is, he mentioned that he has fought Keith Jardine but it didn't make it on his record. He also has had pro boxing fights but due to the legitimacy of the promoters and commission, he never made it in the boxrec.com

Very true, funny thing is, he mentioned that he has fought Keith Jardine but it didn't make it on his record. He also has had pro boxing fights but due to the legitimacy of the promoters and commission, he never made it in the boxrec.com
And the fact that he has fought in 4 weightclasses in MMA. He was a regular fatso back in the day lol

And the fact that he has fought in 4 weightclasses in MMA. He was a regular fatso back in the day lol

True! He fought cabbage at heavyweight!

Here is something crazy I just found out. Two days ago...he fought Shonie Carter!

True! He fought cabbage at heavyweight!

Here is something crazy I just found out. Two days ago...he fought Shonie Carter!
And Herb Dean lol

That's what 60+ fights and starting your career at the age of 18 does to you.

Some funny shit is going on this thread. The first person that gave me a like was a guy name drake. Now its turned in to ' Deleted member" the moment I edited the page an hour ago.
Okay seriously though, what in the hell happened to Drake/Homeless Infant? I didn't post for 2 weeks at the time and the dude went from admin to deleted.

Okay seriously though, what in the hell happened to Drake/Homeless Infant? I didn't post for 2 weeks at the time and the dude went from admin to deleted.

I have no idea but Drake was a good dude!

One of the friendliest admins ever and down to earth which is a mystery why he got deleted. I mean, there was a mode who was a BJ Penn blow hard and insanely unprofessional and banned everyone when the Penn/GSP rematch was happening.

But I don't understand Drake getting deleted or maybe it was his own decision?

When he got back on track in Bellator & back in the UFC, I was completely blown away to see that he was only 33. Looks 53.

Training camps consist of 8 weeks of meth.

In truth tho, I really, really feel bad for him

Back