Holy mother of god ... how did Klitschko survive Joshuas uppercut? Was it luck?!

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good fight

AshamedNastyBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

hqdefault.jpg

external

I think Klitschko’s chin is underrated. The Brewster and Purity losses he punched himself out and was exhausted. Corrie Sanders is another story, that man hits like a truck lol. Klitschko has a good chin I think. His big problem in Brewster 1 and earlier was conditioning and patience. Most people know Klitschko as the jab grabber but he was definitely a crowd pleaser early on. Especially in that Purity fight in front of his home crowd. He wanted to put on a show and got exhausted. He can take a punch though!

When he threw the upper cut he was moving his left foot backwards so he didn't have as much power on it.

Still a great shot considering at the time Joshua upper body was jacked but if he used his legs and had that foot planted Klitz would have went night night

he didn’t survive it. It was the beginning of the end

Good fight

AshamedNastyBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

hqdefault.jpg

external
it is a goodly knock but it is rather short. he got wobbled and followed it with above average recovery like the 100+kg champion of a man he was therein. next to no need to hit canvas altogether.

Define « survive ».

I think Klitschko’s chin is underrated. The Brewster and Purity losses he punched himself out and was exhausted. Corrie Sanders is another story, that man hits like a truck lol. Klitschko has a good chin I think. His big problem in Brewster 1 and earlier was conditioning and patience. Most people know Klitschko as the jab grabber but he was definitely a crowd pleaser early on. Especially in that Purity fight in front of his home crowd. He wanted to put on a show and got exhausted. He can take a punch though!

Nah, he really couldn't. Physically, maybe, but he was so averse to damage and panicked every time he got hit solid, even in fights where he barely got hit. As far as HW champions go, Wladimir's chin was nothing to write home about. He never truly took a beating while still managing to come out on top.

A far cry from his brother Vitali who stood up to a massive uppercut from Lennox Lewis and kept going.

1*0NoCP9noS80AaEzP3Foigw.gif

Wladimir on the other hand got stopped as a result of that uppercut. It was impressive that he didn't go down, but the fight was over after that moment.

Joshua didnt knock him the fuck out with that uppercut ... thats what i mean with survive.

That looked super scary

hqdefault.jpg

thumbnail_anthony-joshua-wladimir-klitschko.jpg

Well, he certainly didn’t survive It for long.

He didnt go down there and then, but that was the shot that softened him up for the finish shortly after. He wasnt able to regroup after that.

He didnt go down there and then, but that was the shot that softened him up for the finish shortly after. He wasnt able to regroup after that.

that shit looked like reem vs nga

lol

klitsch vs joshi was a good fight. joshuas chin is good.

cant wait for wilder vs joshua

Imagine if that uppercut landed on this guy:

Mike_Isaacson_Fox_News_c16-0-640-364_s885x516.jpg

I wonder if it's possible for a powerful HW to actually decapitate someone with a punch. Klitschko needed all of his neck exercises to keep his head attached to his body there.
His whole spine might come out of his body mortal kombat style

a7454a2d152353a7179f7ab6eca50d6e.gif

It wasn't Wlad. At the last minute, they switched roles and Vitali fought AJ while Wlad worked his corner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back