Holy Cringe at the the discourse between Sage and Tyron

Why does Woodley have a folder on his computer named "Jon Jones" ? what does it hold.

Time stamped but you need 1080p / full-screen to see it:

I don't know whats more funny; that you caught this or that he has that folder.

Sherdog is haunted brah

<[analyzed}>

No, I know this has something to do with that advanced forum shit you guys were discussing on the profile page a couple of days ago. I demand to know the answer!

I don't know I was in full HD shit full screen and I noticed that icon like in 2 seconds xD.

Subtle brag from mr fancy pants HD everything. Meanwhile I'm watching in potato quality <{boneytears}>

I don't know I was in full HD shit full screen and I noticed that icon like in 2 seconds xD.

I feel compelled to creep the fuck out of any promo shots that have a guy's desktop up to see if anymore weird shit comes up hah.

<[analyzed}>

No, I know this has something to do with that advanced forum shit you guys were discussing on the profile page a couple of days ago. I demand to know the answer!

@One MMA Fan has the answers, we shall tie him up until he speaks.

Sage and Tyron should be a cop duo in a movie.

@One MMA Fan has the answers, we shall tie him up until he speaks.

You add the username of the people you want to call with @ then you post the message.

After 5 seconds or a refresh page you edit the post and delete the names you added from inside the post ... but the notifications were already sent out.

Doesn't work that well if you edit it to many times or keep adding names, you do it once and do it right.

You add the username of the people you want to call with @ then you post the message.

After 5 seconds or a refresh page you edit the post and delete the names you added from inside the post ... but the notifications were already sent out.

Doesn't work that well if you edit it to many times or keep adding names, you do it once and do it right.

<mma4>

nothing in that video happened the way that you described it

think sage felt uncomfortable at the stereotype of a black man cooking chicken. I was waiting for the watermelon to come out myself. saying that sage is a lovely young man who's earnest and tries to please.

This is one of the best ways to troll goofs on Sherdog imo. Imma about to tag donks in random ass threads.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Back