Media Holy Crap The Brandon Schaub Meme is Real

and here I thought people were exaggerating

Yea this has been obvious for a while he is a big time asskisser. Probably the reason joe gave him a shot and built him up

Schaub literally ate his college roommates lunch and threw him thru a glass door afterwards
good man
i wish diaz escalated whatever it was then at May Mac event backstage

Shaub is a good buddy to have around, he is loyal, a yes man, non threatening and a road dog. Thats why Rogan and Callen have him around, Shaub is not funny to me his stand up is atrocious, but I bet you anything he is a dam good friend and fun to be around mainly because he isn't one of those pieces of shits who try to correct you or act like a douche bag to you. You can trust a guy like him he isn't a violent guy, he isn;t a jerk, he is non confrontational and just like to chill.

Only to Rogan, because he's dead afraid of him.

He treats Callen like absolute shit and alphas him any chance he can get

and here I thought people were exaggerating

fucking brownnose. lol

200.gif

People hate on Schaub too much, he's a jock who used to fight professionally. Given that he's got an INT of like 8 or 9 (DND scale) he's fucking KILLING it, especially since most of his critics around here are probably just working-class plebs (myself included).
I think 8 or 9 is being generous.

Other than the parroting/spreading misinformation, I feel like Schaub is a genuine guy overall. Doesn't seem like he wishes malice on anybody, just not the brightest bulb of the pack

holy fuck. i assumed this was a compilation, but theyre wearing the same clothes so its just from one podcast

And this is all prolly from like 1 hour of the same pod they did

this has been happening for years. The only time I dont remember Schaub doing it was that episode. You know which one

Shaub is a good buddy to have around, he is loyal, a yes man, non threatening and a road dog. Thats why Rogan and Callen have him around, Shaub is not funny to me his stand up is atrocious, but I bet you anything he is a dam good friend and fun to be around mainly because he isn't one of those pieces of shits who try to correct you or act like a douche bag to you. You can trust a guy like him he isn't a violent guy, he isn;t a jerk, he is non confrontational and just like to chill.

You finally got double yellows lol. Making to many threads? Lol

Back