Holmes vs Nunes: The Logical Next Step?

AlphaStryke

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this going to be the new dream fight in WMMA? Honda vs Holmes was going to be it, but Housey & Edmund went and fracked that up so now...

Honestly I think Holmes would smash Nooonez and would look damn good doing it. Yes Holmes lost to Valentina via decision whom Nunes beat via decision also but she has the ability to rebound.

Holmes is moving up to fight in the new weight class for the title.....

Larry Holmes? John Holmes?

Is it just me or is this going to be the new dream fight in WMMA? Honda vs Holmes was going to be it, but Housey & Edmund went and fracked that up so now...

Honestly I think Holmes would smash Nooonez and would look damn good doing it. Yes Holmes lost to Valentina via decision whom Nunes beat via decision also but she has the ability to rebound.
Hols is fighting for the 145 title welcome to 2017

Holm is moving up a division. Nunes vs Holm is not going to happen in the near future.

I think they are in different weight classes now.

Holmes could take her out with kicks, not just punches.

Being a boxer Holmes has it in her to go the distance not just crash in 48 secs. It's not a coincidence so many of her fights last 5 rounds.

Most logical would be Pennington or Penna maybe.

Yeah, Holly comes from Boxing. An experience grappler and/or Judoka theoratically would be a tougher match up for her; against another striker she has the advantage. Ofcourse, Noooones has her BJJ, but then Holly has her reach advantage, stamina, footwork, and also importantly her kicks.

I love Holly but Amanda would do her real dirty.

John is dead.
Amanda is lesbian.

Back