Holm Tate outcome

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im predicting a stoppage win in the 3rd for holm due to a cut to tate's eye

i predict it'll go the distance with holly winning. this will be way more competitive then ronda vs holm.

giphy.gif

Think it might look like this with more blood and less takedowns

I predict that Tate is gonna try to rush in with her patented "swinging your arms frantically while running forward" move, and its eventually gonna cost her somewhere in the first half of the fight.

49-46 Holm, but Tate will make it feel a lot closer than that.

This fight will be a disaster for Meisha; I feel sorry for her already. HH will be able to execute her offence much more effectively when she doesn't have to worry about defending against a potent finisher (of which Ronda is and Meisha is not). Ever notice how Meisha always gets nailed right in the face against everyone she fights and how her feet do not move while she is getting nailed straight in the face, nor does her head move or hands defend. She just stands there and gets lit up. Well that is going to work horribly against Holly. Meisha is not going to enjoy this fight at all.

WOW a lot of Holm support in here. BTW love Holm, her attitude and personality, that being said I think this fight is gonna be much closer then her fight with Rousey. Miesha has a ton of heart and is a more complete fighter then Honda. Holm hasn't faced anyone like Miesha yet and this fight will be close imo. Too hard to pick a winner honestly I'm not sure if there is smart money on this one. I want Holly to win but really can't pick either one if I wanted to bet some money.

I think it will be a more competitive fight, rather than with Rousey.
I predict a tko for Holm in the 4th or 5th round.

Holly by unanimous decision, imo.

Back