Holly Holm Responds To Ronda's Suicide Comments

You're about a week late.

There should be a subforum for just Ronda and Connor threads

after 27 straight rda/conor thread, we got a 1week late story. time to log out . see you tomorow sherbros

Hey I remember this from a week ago! Good to see it's still breaking news!

She will hold that title at least 5 times

MmzMEmP.gif

WearyReflectingCowbird.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LinedFemaleGilamonster.gif

Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch

hur hur hur

In fairness to the TS, I hadn't heard about this until I got an alert on my phone from ESPN about an hour ago. They called it 'breaking news'.

I honestly don't see the point of her making any comments.

Suicidal thoughts are typically a mental illness and. Mental illness is also often hereditary, and as we know Ronda's dad did commit suicide.

So what is the point? A non-mentally ill person wouldn't consider suicide but someone who might have a mental illness would?

So the point I am trying to make is "congrats on not being mentally ill Holly"....but that doesn't mean everyone isn't.

All Ronda said is that the thought passed briefly through her mind - she didn't actually rig up a noose for herself. Holly's comments are solid. The best way to deal with adversity is to confront it and get it over with and then move on. Sometimes easier said than done. When I learned that I had a congenital heart defect that would either kill me or require open heart surgery, I felt sorry for myself until I realized that the same day I got that news some other poor motherfucker was told he had AIDS or had a brain tumor. The day that Ronda got decked, there were other people who got permanently crippled in car crashes, learned they had HIV, got sentenced to life in prison, lost a child, etc. etc. That was some bad shit that Ronda had to go through, but there are folks who had to go through much, much worse shit.

Back