Holly Holm is suspect

Jumping to conclusions like...
kvbkv9rt42.gif

Well her clit is suspect, that thing is fucking massive

She's done 37 random tests with USADA and is currently 37-0 against their tests, so why speculate?

Some of the most prominent Olympic Athletes that had their medals stripped never failed a test; see Marion Jones and Victor Conte. Lance Armstrong always claimed that he passed thousands of tests and we all know he was not clean. According to Victor Conte, it is easy to beat drug tests, he should know, he supplied drugs to some of the best athletes in the world, including Barry Bonds.

This guy didn't need a 2 and a half minute video for something that could have been said in 5 seconds. Also weird to me that some guy made a video just to talk about her vag.

Suspected of being the subject of many a fap

Holly is too old and too muscular for my tastes...once a chick hits 30, its all down hill...I prefer them early 20's. holly is look mighty long in the tooth these days...and anyone who thinks she's natty is a fool...no chick is going to get get muscular with a mostly cardiovascular type training program...

I’m serious.

Maybe a younger crowd hangs around in the heavies, but there was a poll in the Mayberry some years ago n most people were like 35+. I was surprised how many late 40 year olds are here. It is worrying because so many are so dumb. I’m 25 and even im fucking blown away by the stupidity some of these people have been plagued with.

I'm not so sure about that, i mean im 37 and i think the younger generation are less physically fit in general. Look at the podcast with Joe Rogan when he had Tim Kennedy on talking about new recruits in the military that can't cut it anymore. Also the gym i go to have more people over 30 than i'd say.

Not saying sherdog doesnt attract the dregs of society though.

I'm not so sure about that, i mean im 37 and i think the younger generation are less physically fit in general. Look at the podcast with Joe Rogan when he had Tim Kennedy on talking about new recruits in the military that can't cut it anymore. Also the gym i go to have more people over 30 than i'd say.

Not saying sherdog doesnt attract the dregs of society though.
Perhaps they can't cut it because they are not willing to take roids. I mean look at kennedy and some other famous seals/ spec ops guys. Those are roids. They way they train is opposite of what you should do to get muscles and yet ..

Perhaps they can't cut it because they are not willing to take roids. I mean look at kennedy and some other famous seals/ spec ops guys. Those are roids. They way they train is opposite of what you should do to get muscles and yet ..

Roids are way more accessible now than ever though. Willing to bet more people take roids now than before. There are youtube channels dedicated to it and its open information compared to the 90's and early 00's. Kids these days eat tide pods for fun.

Back