Hallmans Budgie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Some good cardio also.

Pillow fists are his problem.

No takedowns either.

No longer a fan.

Hmm, I have my doubts that you were a fan in the first place..
<LikeReally5>

"good cardio" what an understatement.

I'm a bigger fan after that fight. Not sure how you can watch him get hit with everything but the kitchen sink, stay standing and pressing forward, and walk away any less of a fan. I'm sure he's fucking devastated.

These have to be troll threads...and since when is it an insult to have "just a good chin" shit..that's the best thing you can have if you had to pick one..if your chin outlast the other guys..you win

Some good cardio also.

Pillow fists are his problem.

No takedowns either.

He has to go back down to FW. He can't be champion at LW because of his lack of power. His division is FW. He is a monster there. Remember about the chin. Chuck had an amazing chin until he didn't. You can only take so many shots.

Max is a beast.

He just needs to make the 155 move more of a planned thing (ie bulk up) and work on his defense a bit.

Had a very competitive fight vs a LW contender last night.

People lose... such is life...

Can't expect fighters to be unstoppable in life...

There's always that one person out there in the world who has your number...

Max is still a great fighter and showed incredible heart that fight...

First fight in the toughest division of MMA... and goes the distance with someone who finished Justin Gaethje and Eddie Alvarez... and he's somehow not that Good! Some Sherdogers Man!

His pillow fists, lack of takedowns, and Phenomenal cardio was known before the fight
Did you just realise Max isn’t a power puncher with godly takedowns?

You're right, Holloway was always crap..

Boo this man, Ban this man!

Yeah he has such a good chin that every time Poirier touched him, he staggered him

Great heart & determination. Not a very good chin. Sorry guys.

Back