Holloway (-220) vs Oliveira (+180), Burkman (-135) vs Cote (+115)

G

Guestx

I'm thinking at those odds both Oliveira and Burkman are worth a play.

Granted, Holloway's destruction of Cub Swanson was unexpected and impressive (and it also cost me money), but Oliveira himself is on a 4 fight winning streak, including wins over Lentz, Stephens and Hioki. Maybe Oliveira should be the dog here, but I think the matchup is closer than the odds indicate.

As for Burkman, he's kind of had a rough time so far in the UFC but I think this is where he starts to turn things around. Lombard and DHK are a hard way to be welcomed into an organization, but I think the former WSOF champ and Fitch destroyer will be able to get the win over a washed up Pat Cote.

I really can't see Holloway losing this fight

I'm thinking at those odds both Oliveira and Burkman are worth a play.

Granted, Holloway's destruction of Cub Swanson was unexpected and impressive (and it also cost me money), but Oliveira himself is on a 4 fight winning streak, including wins over Lentz, Stephens and Hioki. Maybe Oliveira should be the dog here, but I think the matchup is closer than the odds indicate.

As for Burkman, he's kind of had a rough time so far in the UFC but I think this is where he starts to turn things around. Lombard and DHK are a hard way to be welcomed into an organization, but I think the former WSOF champ and Fitch destroyer will be able to get the win over a washed up Pat Cote.

Burkman is the one that's washed up.

Do not sleep on Oliveira. Max has been looking good lately but really, his level of competition has been very low. The Cub win was impressive, but Cub's boxing has become ridiculously predictable and even still, Oliveira is a completely different style matchup. I think Max will win a decision, but Oliveira winning would not surprise me at all.

Btw, the odds on Burkman are fantastic. His performance against The Dong was perhaps the worst display of fight IQ since Martin Kampmann vs Jake Shields, but he will easily beat Cote imo. Cote, contrary to what many people shockingly don't realize, was never a good fighter and he will get dominated on the ground here.

Holloway is being heavily overrated bruh, squeaked out a win over Cole Miller after repeated headbutts and upset an uninspired Cub Swanson.

Oliveira is gonna fold him up son.

Burkman's fight I.Q looked terrible against DHK. Initiating clinches when he got space to strike and squandering the late opportunity to finish DHK.

Holloway has been great but I wouldn't be surprised if Olivera won in the least bit. Styles make fights, the way he closed the distance and grapplefucked Stephens was incredible.

Holloway is being heavily overrated bruh, squeaked out a win over Cole Miller after repeated headbutts and upset an uninspired Cub Swanson.

Oliveira is gonna fold him up son.

lol at "headbutts"

I remember Miller getting so damn salty about those "headbutts"... despite that fact that he was the one pulling Holloway in to him, basically initiating head contact.

Holloway easily won that fight and then destroyed Cub.

If Oliveira can get this fight to the mat, he can win, but on the feet it's all Max, all day.

I think Max hurts and finishes Oliveira within two rounds.

I got Holloway beating Oliveira. I think he's on a tear.

Burkman I could seeing shutting down and losing to a wrestle-fuck Cote. But, if early, I could see Burkman choking out Cote.

Max broke his foot on the very first kick in the Conor fight still went to distance with the man the myth the legend.......Max should be -750 not even joking

Burkman is a great pick at those odds but I believe Oliveira is the dog for a reason, Holloway has much better striking and I don't think Oliveira will be able to take him down, even if Oliveira pulls guard I think he'll end up losing a decision that way, although he is extremely crafty with his subs.

I really can't see Holloway losing this fight

I'm just not buying Holloway as a top fighter yet. I've been skeptical ever since Leonard Garcia, in an ironic twist, got robbed against him.

Back