Hollow Knight is really REALLY good

Hollow Knight and Dead Cells are amazing.

TBH I liked Dead Cells more.

As far as "Metroidvania" games go, The Messenger was the fucking bomb to me this year.
I need to keep track of these titles. Always down for metroidvania type games.

Finally got the map, quill and compass. Also found the first stagway.

I checked out the other store In Dirtmouth before going to bed. First charm I get is that one that automatically absorbs geos. I feel like I’ve lost a shitload of them along the way.

I checked out the other store In Dirtmouth before going to bed. First charm I get is that one that automatically absorbs geos. I feel like I’ve lost a shitload of them along the way.
At last having progress, once you get the next move upgrade, the world will be yours, I hope you find the normal path instead of the mess that I went through

So early in the game... aaahhh memories of when I was a young pup...

At last having progress, once you get the next move upgrade, the world will be yours, I hope you find the normal path instead of the mess that I went through
Yeah part of me really wants to look up hints online but then I don’t want to spoil anything.

I'm thinking of picking this up on console, Stryker. Is distribution digital-only or can I get my hands on a hard copy?

This game and the Switch go perfectly together. Still need to get around to finishing it.

Yeah part of me really wants to look up hints online but then I don’t want to spoil anything.
Nah, just enjoy the game, and when you finish it, research on internet for the definitive ending requirements.

That's the way to play this kind of games

You guys should check out The Mummy Demastered too if you like Hollow Knight.

Another underrated metroidvania game.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of picking this up on console, Stryker. Is distribution digital-only or can I get my hands on a hard copy?

I've read recently that they canceled their plans for a hard copy. Digital only.

Be ready for a challenging game. I love games that don't hold your hand but some people will find it very frustrating because of all the back tracking you have to do. I don't mind that much.

Are you referring to that spell that lets you shoot projectiles because I just got that and the charm that lets you accumulate more souls every time you hit an enemy. This has blown the game right open for me now.

this is $7.50 right now on ps4, via their black friday sale.

this is $7.50 right now on ps4, via their black friday sale.

I just saw that. Anyone reading this should consider picking it up if they haven't played it yet.

Well worth the money.

Are you referring to that spell that lets you shoot projectiles because I just got that and the charm that lets you accumulate more souls every time you hit an enemy. This has blown the game right open for me now.

Yeah that's a good one. I have been using two charms for souls. That one and one that gives you souls whenever you take damage. Those two together really help keep you alive. Even if enemies are fucking you up you can keep healing and make it out alive.

I almost always use that one. It really sucks leaving currency behind and always having to run around to get it. The enemies are too deadly to have to focus on the currency all the time.

Yeah that's a good one. I have been using two charms for souls. That one and one that gives you souls whenever you take damage. Those two together really help keep you alive. Even if enemies are fucking you up you can keep healing and make it out alive.
Right now i only have two slots for charms but I was fucking with it and it let me assign a third charm but it said “overcharmed.” What does that mean?

I almost always use that one. It really sucks leaving currency behind and always having to run around to get it. The enemies are too deadly to have to focus on the currency all the time.
It’s really useful. I was losing so much $$$ especially when killing enemies in the vertical parts of the map.

Back