Law Hogan Lovells Equity Partner Fired for Comments on Abortion

Are they calling for regulation as was claimed in the post I originally quoted?

What else do you think "Musk needs to be held accountable" means? Watch how he manages Twitter just for the fun of it? Folks aren't exactly butt hurt about his takeover because they think he'll maintain the status quo.

What else do you think "Musk needs to be held accountable" means? Watch how he manages Twitter just for the fun of it? Folks aren't exactly butt hurt about his takeover because they think he'll maintain the status quo.

Musk should be held accountable for his actions, good or bad, you don't think so?

She's not calling for Twitter to get regulated though like the post I quoted.

Musk should be held accountable for his actions, good or bad, you don't think so?

What actions has he taken that have been an issue that would require specific accountability?

Ideally, shouldn't we all be held accountable on some level?

She's not calling for Twitter to get regulated though like the post I quoted.

It's not a stretch to say that she'd be on bored with strict regulation of all things Musk/Twitter if it was an option.

What is it about the law profession in general that attracts so many soy boy cucks to begin with?

It didn't used to be this way, and still isn't in most cases. This is a BigLaw thing only, and to answer that you'd have to answer the question of why any really large org skews into prog politics.

My BIL is a real estate lawyer. He’s also a kool aid drinking anti-gun liberal who
has atrociously bad opinions not based in statistical fact but rather feelings and narratives of the media. For being the most well educated person in the room he’s kind of an elitist who thinks he knows better than people with actual life experience.
Sounds like a cool guy.

Can we trade you for him? I’ll throw in a bag of soccer balls if it closes the deal.

It's their right to fire her. However if you want to hold them accountable for their actions then firms and people that do business with them take it elsewhere.

ac181dded4432648f88f23293041e2b0.jpg
Nobody asked for your self portrait, chief
709-C0138-7993-4-DDB-A1-D2-3-B345-FE56-BA9.jpg

Sounds like a cool guy.

Can we trade you for him? I’ll throw in a bag of soccer balls if it closes the deal.

There was actually two of them that were let go/chose ethics to clients over exerted strong arming. No trade.

Back