• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

HOF Induction 2016

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
Who do you wanna see go in??

no point naming loads of huge names, as they don't stick all the Legends in, in one go

I'd like to see in 2016

Undertaker

get

Owen Hart (I know it's in talks)

1z64bgh-1431208400-2366897.jpg

Brutus Beefcake

17b6a71885f45d0c136e6a32c71ba242_XL.jpg

William Regal

william-regaljpg.jpg

Fab freeBirds

maxresdefault.jpg

Rick Rude (I believe there are issues why he is not in hof already)

1280x720-O8M.jpg

I agree with a lot of your picks. I'd love to see Regal get in within the few years. I also think Sting is a possibility for the HOF if not this year the definitely next. The Freebirds should already be in, and Beefcake to, that's a name I haven't thought of in a long time and never really thought of when it comes to guys who aren't in the HOF. Owen should obviously be in, but there are also obvious reason's as to why he won't. Same with the British Bulldog who is another guy I believe should be in.

Undertaker though is for sure a lock this year for HOF headliner of 2016. I believe he'll get inducted, and the next night wrestle his last match all in his home state of Texas.

Kane and the Big Show are a few more guys that will get in I believe within a few years after they retire. The New Age Outlaws are possibility's. Bradshaw is a strong possibility for this year as well.

The Freebirds should be a lock
Bruiser Brody deserves to go in, in Texas
So does Playboy Gary Hart
Is Stan Hansen in, if not he should be

Why did you pick Steve Regal?
He had a decent mid card career but I dont see him as HOF material( yea yea Vinces limo driver blah bla blah)

They are running out of names - should do it every 5 years.

Rude, Bulldog, Taker, Mysterio, Luger, Bam Bam

Rick Rude, Steiner bros, Owen, Hart Foundation

The Freebirds should be a lock
Bruiser Brody deserves to go in, in Texas
So does Playboy Gary Hart
Is Stan Hansen in, if not he should be

Why did you pick Steve Regal?
He had a decent mid card career but I dont see him as HOF material( yea yea Vinces limo driver blah bla blah)

I dunno maybe it's how long he's been with the company, wrestelers he help develop.

he had a good stint with WCW

and I know a lot of Wrestlers love and respect the guy, I remember Edge naming him in his HOF speech.

I just think Regal should go in,

Look if you're gonna put The Bushwhackers in or Abdullah the butcher then why not him

I thought you meant the other Steve Regal, the AWA/NWA midcarder from the 70's and 80's

I thought you meant the other Steve Regal, the AWA/NWA midcarder from the 70's and 80's

Yeah I original put Steve regal (instead of William) then edited myself

but he's known as both name right?

I want Owen in more than anything.

Still not sure it'll happen.

Rick Rude, Steiner bros, Owen, Hart Foundation

yeah I nearly put Rude in my original list, but isn't there issues why he's not in there?

Just like there is issues why Owen is not in, and why Bret took so long and also why Macho took so so long

isn't it all down to his Wife? has she kinda owns the right to him?

Yep.

She's still holding a grudge about Vince carrying on with Over the Edge in 1999 after he died. Vince owns the right to Owen's character, so to speak, but he's respecting her decision.

Yep.

She's still holding a grudge about Vince carrying on with Over the Edge in 1999 after he died. Vince owns the right to Owen's character, so to speak, but he's respecting her decision.

Carrying on Over the Edge was total BS

fans & wrestlers will never forgive Vince for that one

Carrying on Over the Edge was total BS

fans & wrestlers will never forgive Vince for that one

I didn't mind it. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Vince was caught in a bind, to say the least, and he made a decision.

isn't it all down to his Wife? has she kinda owns the right to him?

Shes not too happy with the new Owen DVD theyre still gonna make that without her blessing
The HOF prolly wouldnt want the bad publicity though
I would never try to tell someone how to feel about their loved ones death but when that person had millions of fans that want to celebrate his career and preserve the memory of his lifes passion I think that needs to be taken into consideration too

Shes not too happy with the new Owen DVD theyre still gonna make that without her blessing
The HOF prolly wouldnt want the bad publicity though
I would never try to tell someone how to feel about their loved ones death but when that person had millions of fans that want to celebrate his career and preserve the memory of his lifes passion I think that needs to be taken into consideration too

How does Bret feel about Owen going in HOF? has he talked about it? sure he must have

Bret said Owens wife needs to get over it and he supports the DVD

No way Scott Steiner gets in with his current standing with WWE.

Back