Hitting Astros players

lmao @ getting 30 games for throwing at someone. That's almost as dumb as what the astro players have been saying.
How long will you be suspended from your job if you threw a baseball at someone? Forever?

How long will you be suspended from your job if you threw a baseball at someone? Forever?
9b5.jpg

Just stop.

Won’t they just steal the sign and get out of the way?

I say bean baby bean.

You're literally retarded.
It amazes me the arrogance it would take to quote me just for this. You sir, are a scumbag beyond measure. I wish you nothing but ill will throughout your life.

You shouldn’t be able to make threads or have an opinion. Astros scandal is the most egregious in Baseball history and they most certainly will be hit by pitches prob starting in Spring Training.

That's an idea. Turn a blind eye during spring training but clamp down during the season

Manfred said he wanted to suspend them but the union won't let him. Maybe the players could pressure the union to allow suspensions.

Pretty hard to suspend a team? I think some leagues have done staggered suspensions before

I'd be disappointed if Altuve didn't wear a few through the year.

Manfred wasn't the adult in the room in how he handled the cheating, but i'm sure he's gonna play the adult in the retaliations. and its bullshit.

I believed that the most fundamental obligation was to get the facts, put them out there and let people make their own judgment as to what happened in the 2017 season and the 2017 World Series.

well, the people are gonna throw at the Astros.

and he should have been smart enough to see that, and brave enough to not leave things in other's hands. the dipshit lacks both.

Astros deserve a billion dollar grant from the league for snuffing out the Los Cholos

jD3vSFw.gif

Somehow I don't see how intentionally trying to injure a player is justifiable for what they did. Sure, suspend the players, fine them or whatever. But assaulting someone, let alone admitting you're going to do it ahead of time, is absurd.

Strip the title or throw at Astros batters. One or the other imo.

Somehow I don't see how intentionally trying to injure a player is justifiable for what they did. Sure, suspend the players, fine them or whatever. But assaulting someone, let alone admitting you're going to do it ahead of time, is absurd.
I agree. During spring training, pitchers are throwing at batters on the Astros who weren't even on the team at the team and who weren't on the teams 6 months ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back