Economy Hitler, Stalin or Mao

Swing and a miss on both.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm glad you admitted you're a high school dropout though.

{<jordan}

Take care, My Can.
Take care, previously banned bro and HS dropout.

{<jordan}

That's another important point. Hitler planned for the settlement of most of Eastern Europe with Germans and the deportation, enslaving or Germanization of it's mostly Slavic populations. That would cause from 50 to 100 million deaths.

That's probably a very conservative estimate. IIRC, Russia's population alone in WWII was around 200 million, and the Nazis intended to exterminate the vast majority.

That's probably a very conservative estimate. IIRC, Russia's population alone in WWII was around 200 million, and the Nazis intended to exterminate the vast majority.
I'm considering a portion lived in the East and many more would relocate there, both fleeing and being deported. German plans included killing, but also deporting people to Siberia and marrying off desired women to the SS. It seems they also supported some minorities in the USSR, such as the Chechens.

Hitler for sure.

Mao and Stalin killed millions as a by-product of their ambitions... Hitler's specific ambition was to kill an entire people.

Unlike what Gen-Z believes, intentions matter.

Nah, thats what the zionist controlled media wants you to believe..

They're simply three physical representations of the same unfortunate human expression. All equally evil for exactly the same reasons.

Those debating statistics and numbers just don’t get it.

Would say Hitler because he wanted to rule the world...

I'm considering a portion lived in the East and many more would relocate there, both fleeing and being deported. German plans included killing, but also deporting people to Siberia and marrying off desired women to the SS. It seems they also supported some minorities in the USSR, such as the Chechens.

Fair point, although the line between deportation and extermination could be hazy at times. Genralplam Ost called for the deportation of 80 million Russians, and the Nazis themselves expected around 30 million of them to die of exhaustion and starvation during the forced marches.

Back