Historical Context of MMA subforum? How do the mods/admins feel?

Blackened

It is a new era!
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's about time. The, "Discuss former pride/strikeforce" thing is long overdue for a change.

The Fedor threads have always been ridiculous, but there are some posters who know nothing of this stuff. I myself would be interested in learning more. Now, I'm not knowledgeable enough to do a worthwhile thread myself but I'm sure people on this site are.

My proposal is essentially this. Have an MMA History subforum. Have a sticky with important topics (seems there used to be a FAQ with a lot of good info in it somewhere on this site...)

So, what say ye mods? Anyone interested?

That's what the WW MMA forum is for.

Make a thread, I'll sticky it there for you.

Awesome! Like I said I'm not really knowledgable enough to do it myself (I was introduced to the sport in 2004), but I know a dude who's a fight promoter who seems really well versed, way more than myself. I'll see what I can do, since you're nice enough to sticky it :p

Awesome! Like I said I'm not really knowledgable enough to do it myself (I was introduced to the sport in 2004), but I know a dude who's a fight promoter who seems really well versed, way more than myself. I'll see what I can do, since you're nice enough to sticky it :p

I'm expected to do one nice thing a year so I like to get it out of the way as soon as I can.

Let me know (PM) when it's up and ready and I'll sticky it for you.

Back