HIS BACK!!! Phat UFC Critic!!!!!!!!!

he's even fatter then I remember.

As a Pride nuthugger from back in the day, that guy use to annoy me to no end, but I'd come back to his youtube videos - because there just weren't a lot of mma discussion videos then.

I've been here from day one and I've never even heard of this guy. Mind you, I'm more about the sport than the fat boys who talk about it. Except when I discuss the sport with you fat boys. That's different somehow.

I remember this guy from back in the day. I was just a teenager then so this is a nice little throwback, good to see he’s still alive. My options were limited back then when it came to MMA topic videos, so I’d watch some of his stuff. His “PRIDE!!!” segments were pretty funny actually at the time.

The dude has 22 subscribers, are you sure this is the same "rising star" ??

In mid-2000s he was a rising star before he disappeared overnight.

latest

Never heard of him and I've been here since 2005.

The dude has 22 subscribers, are you sure this is the same "rising star" ??

Not that i have a dog in this fight, but im pretty sure the 'subscription' system didn't even exist on youtube back then.

Last edited:
Never heard about him. But why is he fat?

Take care of your body people. You only got one.

yeah but it kinda just depends on what mod see it and how they judge it/how much they get triggered. mine finally went away lol
how long did you have it? Are there actual rules posted on here somewhere?

I remember him. He would always pronounce fighters names wrong, he was Canadian and loved GSP, and basically would make “fight predictions” where he didn’t actually pick a winner lol

Why do people have such difficultly using he’s and his? I’ve noticed it a lot in the last two years. Is it an education issue worldwide? Srs
Even worse with "should of/should have" and "your/you're", I've noticed it too, and I think it's because many people don't read books these days, social media is all they consume so if it's not fast paced enough (someone reading for them) they don't bother.

Back