• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hip-Hop music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nas is the GOAT and Lupe is the best today. #FactsOnly

Had Acid Rap on replay the past couple days again. Best god damn mixtape ever put out.

Not even close.
350x700px-LL-9c4230a9_shaq-laugh.gif

Pick one.

lol why do you want him too? He listens to Ace Hood. Of course he's going to think Hip-Hop has turned to "utter shit."

Been listening to Vince Staples new LP. Straight flames.

Last edited:
patiently waiting on Mr. Wonderful to drop

Bronsolino >>>

that J Cole album is a hit. better than born sinner. more entertaining at least. and i was pleasantly surprised by born sinner. but FHD is way ahead of it.

Honestly this thread just makes me wish I was killing someone slowly with a chainsaw...

because you're an obvious troll/pussy, and this thread is just as annoying and worthless as you are

because you're an obvious troll/pussy, and this thread is just as annoying and worthless as you are

no no, dont hold back. tell me how you really feel.

I'm not a troll. if u think i am/ jus plain ol don like me then just ignore me. then ull never be bothered again.

n i didnt create da thread bruh. i just post relevant shit. i.e. hip hop music and news...in case u culdnt tell what thread dis was.

cass vs diz battling. best thing about the entire event was this one part

wcmfxg.jpg

lmao

[YT]ctxJWtbC2LQ[/YT]
[YT]eo7yRWHgGhg[/YT]
[YT]I7up36QC1d4[/YT]
[YT]OFilML7ciAw[/YT]
[YT]lkNVCJRfO-0[/YT]

For those who are looking for lyrics and bars the best place to find that in todays hip hop is the battle world.

Aye Verb, Charlie Clips, Goodz, Hollow da Don, Hitman Holla, Dizaster, Tsu Surf, Concieted, B Magic, Big T, Arsonal, Murda Mook, Loaded Lux, Calico, Daylyt, Math Hoffa and many others shit all over these underground rappers you guys keep mentioning. They also know how to control a crowd and entertain you with no beat whatsoever.

cass vs diz battling. best thing about the entire event was this one part

wcmfxg.jpg

lmao

Cassidy actually edged that. I was a bit surprised to see that considering he hasn't battled in over a decade and was taking on one of the top tier guys right now.

This thread needs some westcoast gangsta rap

Last edited:
Just a heads up people. Showtime will be airing a documentary on Illmatic on Friday at 9PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back