Hindu Nuffin'

lol that was a weird altercation.

That'll teach him to make fun of his red turtleneck.

mikthed thignalth

- Dominic Toretto is strong on this one!

Wonder what kinda punishment you get for that over there. Dude didn't seemed worried about the cameras or nothing.

Apparently touching the upper back is fine, but the middle of the back is a gay sexual assault.

Reminds me of Kevin Nash explaining the difference in men touching each other.

happens
if someone is coming that much near to you... step back or side step. If no place hit first. run.

^^Good head mooment.

Bad head mooment:
giphy.gif

This video makes for a good laugh every time

Apparently touching the upper back is fine, but the middle of the back is a gay sexual assault.

Reminds me of Kevin Nash explaining the difference in men touching each other.

That doesn't make sense because the guy in the red touches the guy in the white shirt lower than he touches him. So the man who initiated the gay assault is the one who carries out the physical assault on his victim.

the entire sequence of events was dumb as hell

Dude in the red new exactly what he was doing... pushing the young guy past him.

Then when it happens to him he loses his mind over it.

Big gear heads and rednecks do this from my hometown all the time. They do some little slight against you.... you do it back and they're ready for war.

Dude in the red new exactly what he was doing... pushing the young guy past him.

Then when it happens to him he loses his mind over it.

Big gear heads and rednecks do this from my hometown all the time. They do some little slight against you.... you do it back and they're ready for war.

Fucking rednecks are the worst. I grew up around that crap. Glad to be away from it

Back