Hillary Explains Loss: Millions of White People Were Upset By Gains Made By Minorities

Jack, I think I am beginning to believe that you are a troll. A really good troll.

Of course. Anyone who disagrees with GOP talking points is a troll. There are only two kinds of people--those who know that the GOP is right about everything and those who know that the other guys are right but are too evil to admit it.

Its funny how many people associated with the left and Clinton's campaign got canned or quit or got killed during the campaign

And this guy, who is casually accusing Clinton of murder, is totally on the level.

Of course. Anyone who disagrees with GOP talking points is a troll. There are only two kinds of people--those who know that the GOP is right about everything and those who know that the other guys are right but are too evil to admit it.

And this guy, who is casually accusing Clinton of murder, is totally on the level.
Show me where i accused Hilary Clinton of murder. And no comment about those that quit or got fired.

This is verifiably false, of course.

1. Birther's
2. Obama is a Muslim
3. Trump's entire fucking campaign
4. The Republican Party platform
5. Opposition to DACA
6. BLM is a terrorist organization
7. There's no such thing as anti-black racism in modern day America
8. Affirmative Action opposition
9. Etc.
10. Fucking etc.
Some of these have some validity, some do not.

1. Birther's? How does this have to do with white identity? Regardless of where Obama was born, he isn't white, right?
2. Obama is a Muslim? How is Obama's religion a matter of race?
3. Trump's entire fucking campaign was not about white identity. Trump, contrary to the consensus on the left, is not a noted racist. In fact, prior to announcing he was a Republican, he had a pretty good reputation on racial issues.
4. Lol. Please, say more.
5. Opposition to DACA and other immigration reform measures are not necessarily about white identity. In fact, support for repealing DACA runs high in the black community.
6. People connected to the BLM movement have advocated violence and have assassinated several police officers. While I would not class BLM as a terrorist group, their advocacy of violence and incitement of riots is troubling.
7. I've never heard this said except as a straw man offered up by the left. However, I have heard people like then head of the NAACP Kweisi Mfume say that anti-black racism was a much less serious obstacle to black success than the failure of black families.
8. So one can only oppose raced based discrimination if they are white?
9. You've got nothing.
10. You've got fucking nothing.

My point isn't that there is no white identity politics. There clearly is on the far right and the racial identity politics of blacks and hispanics is on the left. I think both of these things are ultimately illiberal and due to the failures of the center right and center left. But saying white identity politics has characterized Republican policies for 50 years is nonsense. How did Mitt Romney or George W. promote white identity? How about ted Cruz or Ben Carson?

Lol what gains? Hispanics and blacks are still at the bottom, their average net worth is basically the same as it was in the 50s adjusting for inflation. Only asians made considerable gains.
pew_graphs.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

3 decades of Affirmative Action and a black president achieved nothing.

It's just standard white Liberal talking points. Look at all this good stuff we did, even though it's baseless. We also aren't responsible for our defeats.

Shit, at this rate Hillary will have more excuses than electoral college votes.

How are liberals surprised that a politically connected old white woman couldn't destroy a politically connected old white man? People have better things to do than stand in line to vote for 2 people that give 0 fucks about them.

Jennifer Palmieri
Donna Brazile
John Podesta
Wasserman-schultz

1. Birther's? How does this have to do with white identity? Regardless of where Obama was born, he isn't white, right?
3. Trump's entire fucking campaign was not about white identity. Trump, contrary to the consensus on the left, is not a noted racist. In fact, prior to announcing he was a Republican, he had a pretty good reputation on racial issues.
5. Opposition to DACA and other immigration reform measures are not necessarily about white identity. In fact, support for repealing DACA runs high in the black community.
6. People connected to the BLM movement have advocated violence and have assassinated several police officers. While I would not class BLM as a terrorist group, their advocacy of violence and incitement of riots is troubling.
7. I've never heard this said except as a straw man offered up by the left. However, I have heard people like then head of the NAACP Kweisi Mfume say that anti-black racism was a much less serious obstacle to black success than the failure of black families.
9. You've got nothing.

My point isn't that there is no white identity politics. There clearly is on the far right and the racial identity politics of blacks and hispanics is on the left. I think both of these things are ultimately illiberal and due to the failures of the center right and center left. But saying white identity politics has characterized Republican policies for 50 years is nonsense. How did Mitt Romney or George W. promote white identity? How about ted Cruz or Ben Carson?
1. This never would have occurred if he wasn't a Black man. No white President is ever going to have their citizenship questioned. Especially not in the way it was.

2. Ditto here. You think that a white President will ever have to deal with a secret Muslim smear campaign? Really?

3. LOL.

4. Voter suppression under the guise of Voter ID Laws.

5. Yes it is, when you appeal to it by trashing the Dreamers and DACA as well.

6. Those people have no discernible connection to the actual movement. That trope is pure racist bullshit, as is ALM.

7. Come on now. You read the war room.

8. People don't oppose it out of principle. It's only a big deal because it can be used as wedge issue to get people to vote for shit politicians with shit policy.

9. Law and Order speeches, actions, and words. All part of a nudge nudge to racists. Keep those criminal blacks under control.

10. The endless demonizing of muslims, which is both Religious and race based.

Last edited:

9. You've got nothing.

You are doing God's work. I have not the patience to write such a response.

You don't have the intellect to attempt to refute me. There's a difference.

Tribalism is another brain-rotter.

It's funny to watch people go back and forth between "American society is unfair to whites" and "no whites are resentful."

You don't have the intellect to attempt to refute me. There's a difference.
Assuming your IQ is at least average, you will agree with me on almost every political issue by the time you are 30. It's an experience thing. I do applaud Inga for trying to set you straight but kids will be kids.

Tribalism is another brain-rotter.

It's funny to watch people go back and forth between "American society is unfair to whites" and "no whites are resentful."
So many strawmen, so little time.

Assuming your IQ is at least average, you will agree with me on almost every political issue by the time you are 30. It's an experience thing. I do applaud Inga for trying to set you straight but kids will be kids.

Now, this is obvious trolling. And I suspect it's your attempt to cover for the fact that you know you're defending an indefensible position here.

I'm still trying to figure out how she got elected SEN in a state she hadn't lived in decades, w/ literally zero political experience except failing on her main project as first lady....

There's NEVER been a case of Nepotism that high in US politics. She contract married her way into political power. It's astonishing really

To people still trying to deny that Trump primarily campaigned on identity politics (and to oddly claim that Clinton was the one who really did): Do you think most Americans support cutting Medicaid and other services to pay for tax cuts for millionaires? And reduced regulatory protections for the environment, workers, and consumers? If you realize that they don't, why do you think Republicans are still viable as a national party?

Posted this before, but it's been going on a long time:

Back