Hillary Clinton`s medical records leaked?

Are there xrays showing she's a robot?

Isn't it odd though how the left dismisses anything about Hillary's health, yet they were so concerned about McCain that it was a big issue for them?

Isn't it odd though how the left dismisses anything about Hillary's health, yet they were so concerned about McCain that it was a big issue for them?

Well, McCain's running mate was a simpleton so it was a bigger concern.

She keeps having mini convulsions and looks delirious half of the time so regardless of what her medical records are saying it not saying she's obviously not right.

Funny line of attack when the GOP's candidate is older, corpulent, and has a history of unhealthy behavior.

Those are fake. I mean Hillary probably does have medical issues, but those documents are obviously fake and were probably leaked by her campaign to discredit claims that she has health issues.

Funny line of attack when the GOP's candidate is older, corpulent, and has a history of unhealthy behavior.

Trump has made way more public appearances, done more press conferences and speeches, and has generally looked a lot more active and lively than Hillary. I'm not sure if you know this, but not everyone ages at the same rate, and genetics play a huge role.

Trump has made way more public appearances, done more press conferences and speeches, and has generally looked a lot more active and lively than Hillary. I'm not sure if you know this, but not everyone ages at the same rate, and genetics play a huge role.
Of course people don't all age at the same rate (well, in fact we all do but I know what you mean) but we're still talking about a 70 white male who is overweight, has lived a rather hedonistic life, etc..
Given that I find the discussions amusing.

I also find it amusing that the Republican Nominee has been a worse husband than Bill Clinton.

Did you post on Bullshido under this screen name?
UpaLumpa, I mispelled the Loompa part at Bullshido (McDojo when I joined). It's a play on "upa" which, since most of the War Room has no idea what BJJ is, probably doesn't hit the way it did at Bullshido (where people actually trained).

UpaLumpa, I mispelled the Loompa part at Bullshido (McDojo when I joined). It's a play on "upa" which, since most of the War Room has no idea what BJJ is, probably doesn't hit the way it did at Bullshido (where people actually trained).

Cool. Forgot about that place. I might check it out again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back