Hillary Clinton "fighting" for Women's Rights

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a big part of her campaign. She has supported the narrative of women getting "equal pay" and having the "same rights" as men and many women eat it up.

Well, as most of us know in reality, the pay gap is a myth once you account for several very important factors and there is no right men have that women don't.

So if Clinton is elected, do you think she will actually support legislation to fix a problem that doesn't exist? What would even be in this legislation?

If you think it's about equal societal standing at this point, you're an idiot. The playing field has been even for a while now, and is actually already slanting pretty hard in women's favor. They have extra rights at this point, not equal. It's obvious, and in honest conversations with women, in private, you will get them to admit this obvious truth.

Last edited:
the main "inequality" i see between men and women are just the people that still think women need to be caretakers, which is a perspective issue and not legislative.

I guess its my white male privileged, but i don't see hardly any inequalities between men and women in the US in terms of legal issues or issues besides ignorant people thinking women are inferior. (pretty common here in NC for older folks to think women should be caretakers and not forge careers)

Didn't she have some Islamic shit head speak at the DNC?, her talking about equality is a sick joke

This is a big part of her campaign. She has supported the narrative of women getting "equal pay" and having the "same rights" as men and many women eat it up.

Well, as most of us know in reality, the pay gap is a myth once you account for several very important factors and there is no right men have that women don't.

So if Clinton is elected, do you think she will actually support legislation to fix a problem that doesn't exist? What would even be in this legislation?

Nah, the pay thing is just some cringy pandering.

• She'll be a symbolic victory of breaking through the glass ceiling (which is still somewhat of a real problem at the very, very highest levels) by being the 1st woman President.
  • She'll fight for abortion rights.
  • She may push maternity leave that every other nation in the world has.

That's about it, I think.

She won't need to do anything. In 4 years she can just point to demographic trends that already exist like an increase in woman attending 4 year institutions along with an increase in women in STEM programs.

Also there will be more women in higher paying jobs.

So it doesn't really mater what she does because what appears to be the pay gap will continue to shrink naturally and she can say is shrunk on her watch.

She won't need to do anything. In 4 years she can just point to demographic trends that already exist like an increase in woman attending 4 year institutions along with an increase in women in STEM programs.

Also there will be more women in higher paying jobs.

So it doesn't really mater what she does because what appears to be the pay gap will continue to shrink naturally and she can say is shrunk on her watch.
I wonder if Clinton, herself, at some point in her presidency (if she wins) will point to the various factors that close the "pay gap". I mean, if she doesn't do anything legislatively to address this non-issue, I assume she'll go "oh, hey, if you take into account x and y, women get paid the same" at some point and act as if her presidency was what made it so.

She's just pandering. She had all the bases covered during the convention. She had a blind guy sing he national anthem, she had retarded people give a speech, black people, mexicans, muslims... all for the sake of pandering.

I honestly think this: If you think women need help via legislation, then you truly believe that women are lesser than men.

I'm not teaching my daughters squat about the alleged extra challenges that women face. You want something? Bust your ass and go get it.

Hillary is a nightmare. She clearly does not give an actual fuck about anything. Whatever works at the moment.

Many liberals (not all) try to keep racism and sexism alive. That's how they get votes.

I honestly think this: If you think women need help via legislation, then you truly believe that women are lesser than men.

I'm not teaching my daughters squat about the alleged extra challenges that women face. You want something? Bust your ass and go get it.

Hillary is a nightmare. She clearly does not give an actual fuck about anything. Whatever works at the moment.
She wants political power. She would say or do anything for it if she thinks she can get away with it.

This might help you feel better.

The closing prayer at Republicans’ convention session Tuesday, delivered by a Muslim, was marred by a Trump supporter repeatedly chanting “No Islam,” exposing a still raw nerve within the GOP over how big the party’s tent should be.

As Sajid Tarar, founder of American Muslims for Trump, prayed for peace and an end to terrorism, a man stood up in the upper part of the arena and tried to shout him down, complaining about the prominent presence of a Muslim at the convention.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/sajid-tarars-closing-prayer-marred-no-islam-chant-/

Naturally you'd think
Trump literally had an imam say a Muslim prayer at the RNC...

The Republican party pre Trump would be a natural landing spot for Muslims who tend to be socially conservative.

If Trump wins it won't surprise me if he GOP turns into a pure white nationalist party like you see as the fringe in Europe.

This whole Hillary Clinton shit is just so we can service Col Jessop's fantasy...

Vote for Hillary, the Col deserves it!

She's just pandering. She had all the bases covered during the convention. She had a blind guy sing he national anthem, she had retarded people give a speech, black people, mexicans, muslims... all for the sake of pandering.

It's incredible how easily leftists fall for tokenism.

Politics is emotional for most people. She is trying to get people to reflexively defend her for being a woman.

There has been a law on the books for decades that prohibits discrimination/paying people less based on how they were born, you just have to prove it in court, whining won't be enough.

Being the first female POTUS is about as hard as you can do to fight for women's rights.
It's like the grand prize of (non-idiotic, actual) feminism

Back