Hilary speech interupted by Black Lives Matter protestor

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Looks like the Clinton's free pass from black voter is over.

EDIT: And on further research, it looks like the girl is might be right. She doesn't look like a super predator:
latest

Double edit: Sorry, I missed the existing thread. Please respond to that one instead of this one:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...g-members-super-predators-in-the-90s.3180613/

Last edited:
I wonder how much of Trumps support Hillary could siphon off if she started screaming n***** at them.

I wonder how much of Trumps support Hillary could siphon off if she started screaming n***** at them.

Why would they? The people voting for trump are not doing so on any type of race issues meant to demean another race. That is what Obama does with his white privilege shit.
But I guess this is your way to insult trump supporters with no real evidence.

Plus, you are the one who thinks about voting for someone based on them saying the n-word, you racist.

Let the race baiting and sexist claims begin. I expect them to come out in full force once Hillary wins the democratic nomination regardless of who she's running against.

In 2016 where I am from, just for being white you will be attacked if you walk down certain streets.

Back