Hilariously good interview w/ Stephan Bonnar, Jason Miller, Don Frye and Jessica Penne

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
It's kinda like they got some old retired mma fighters with spotty post fight careers, added Penne just for shits and giggles and voilá, enjoy... Its actually more entertaining that I thought it would be.

Some revealing tidbits and cliffs:

- Bonner lost a ton of weight, but due to flu (doesn't know if its covid, doesn't care). He was kinda being a premadonna about having to appear on video btw.

- Bonnar tried stand up recently while out of his mind on something and just rambled on and on, got heckled, then haikido threw him on his head and said "who sucks now mfer?"

- They talk about Diego's coach Fabia and whether he is legit.

- Bonnar tells funny story of how he got arrested in Iceland due to club fight, but he doesn't remember much due to blacking out lol

- mayhem tells a hilarious story about a barfight in Poland.

- then Jessica Penne comes on and the jokes start to get kinda sexist and misogynist (according to today's sensitive culture lol), especially when she starts talking about her only fans account

- then Don Frye comes on with his rock man voice and it just goes bananas from there...he calls penne a nice piece of meat which apparently makes her uncomfortable for a bit, but she is chill about it.

Too many gems to list honestly...

Last edited:
How could an interview with Mayhem & The Predator be awkward?

How could an interview with Mayhem & The Predator be awkward?
Yeah you're right I guess, I edited it. I guess the only awkward thing about it was the host. I love the way that this wasn't even scripted but it meshed so well together and they came off funnier than many Rogan podcasts

LOL - Don Frye nailed who Mayhem looks like! I was going to say Charlie Brown with the completely round face.

added Penne just for shits and giggles (...)

- then Jessica Penne comes on and the jokes start to get kinda sexist and misogynist (according to today's sensitive culture lol)

Yeah, adding someone for "shits and giggles" obviously takes "todays sensitive culture" to frown upon...

Bonnar really crosses the line at the end when he tries to show his print (package) on cam and grosses Penne out finally lol

MMA Roasted! The best MMA podcast out there. Even the political banter is fun and interesting. That is if you can stomach people with strong beliefs with little knowledge or facts to back them up (yeah, looking at you Shang).

AWESOME video!

So funny to see the energy and mutual you-are-also-crazy-bromance between Mayhem and Bonnar.

Adam Hunter actually does a great job of interviewing and keeping the flow of the conversation.

Last edited:
I remember this podcast from a while back, funny thing is Adam Hunter booted Mayhem from the podcast now bc he's too much of a loose cannon; whenever Mayhem would get loud and boisterous Adam would hate it and get visibly uncomfortable, hahaha

Back