Hilarious Raunchy Trash Talk Between Invicta 14 BW Title Opponents Kianzad & Evinger

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
MMA Roasted experimented with a conference call between bantamweight Invicta FC champion Tonya Evinger and challenger Pannie Kianzad. The result included some of the strangest, funniest, and most raunchy trash talk ever.

I've posted in the past that I really like Pannie's fun personality, and here she certainly shines as a funny and outrageous person.

Pannie's solo interview starts at the 38 minute point. It is hilarious and raunchy.

Tonya joins in shortly after the 54 minute point. Although Tonya's audio is a bit unclear, don't miss this. The trash talk includes Pannie describing how she is going to incorporate the Invicta belt into her sex with guys (well aware that Tonya is openly lesbian). Everyone seems to be taking this "trash talk" with a lot of laughing (and Pannie has made clear that she actually has a lot of respect for Tonya).

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/hector-lombard-hollywood

Last edited:
Pannie "Sexy Scramble" Kianzad.

20150708082118_1DX_5003.JPG

How is this show as popular as it is. Just sounded like some random unprofessional dudes

How is this show as popular as it is. Just sounded like some random unprofessional dudes

you mean like 99% of all other podcasts?

sounds like Pannie's gonna go Tim Silvia with the belt.

you mean like 99% of all other podcasts?

I guess. I don't really listen to any podcasts. I've tuned in to bits of a couple/few.

Like, I've listened to a bit of Joe Rogan's thing. Even when they're talking about stupid shit at least he actually sounds like a professional.

The host needs to shut the fuck up and let his guests talk without walking all over them. Seriously, he's awful. Shut up, man.

Pannie gives an encore performance of her butt-bombs for her fans...

Back