HILARIOUS. Dana White gets world's lowest score on punching machine!

Who exactly is going to let someone walk up and punch them like that?

Those machines are fucking ridiculous. I think MGK has the highest score on that fucking thing. Higher than Evander Holyfield.
MGK-1.jpg

This fucking guy. ^^^^

Lmao

Funny

Even though the machines suck

Why is it hilarious ? The guy is so full of money and doesn't need to soil his hands on anyone. Do you think anyone he runs into isn't going to be impressed with his wallet or care what his score is on punching machine.

Lucky thing he's better at making money than punching! I would prefer Dana's gift.

That's very stupid, I also got 1 but my punch had missed and just barely grazed it. When I landed properly my punch registered at 700-800

Those machines are fucking ridiculous. I think MGK has the highest score on that fucking thing. Higher than Evander Holyfield.
MGK-1.jpg

This fucking guy. ^^^^

Who the HELL is MGK? Are you in such a hurry that you can't spell out his name? Few even know what your talking about.:icon_lol:

Who the HELL is MGK? Are you in such a hurry that you can't spell out his name? Few even know what your talking about.:icon_lol:

This guy.:)

tumblr_nq1qjqbRqC1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Machine Gun Kelly.

I scored higher than my much stronger friend that took boxing classes. We both knew it was BS

Wasn't White a boxing coach or something like that?

What a fat cu*t... He would certainly break the bullshit-o-meter though..

Haha, even I can do better than that

001? Isn't that like just spitting on that thing?

Pretty sure it was more close to 1001.

Back