Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021

SDBot

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 13, 2021 * 4,109 posts * 45,139 views
Jackonfire said: Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship Ownership: Endeavor Venue: UFC APEX Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Enclosure: Octagon MMA Bouts: 11 Commentary:Michael Bisping, ... Read more >>
November 18, 2021 * 322 posts * 10,449 views
Bruce Lee666 said: Would you like a rematch with Fabricio Werdum? If he agrees, of course I would like to fight him again. I was the victim of my own mistakes. Things like that happen. The rematch ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 218 posts * 5,289 views
sampuncher said: Not even necessarily the obvious ones like when people bought into Sage or Johnny Walker, was there any fighters who you knew weren't invincible but went on a little run where ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 406 posts * 8,671 views
Versez said: I was at the shopping mall lately doing some grocery and I was surprised to still heard a conversation about who won between George and Johnny, the fact that people still talk ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 265 posts * 7,365 views
Azazyah said: I remember back in the day people were giving him GOAT status. Seem like he's completely forgotten now. [link] Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 188 posts * 4,821 views
Oddmonster said: Just did som quick maths - Dana makes about 20 million a year. If he cut that in half, and "only" made 10 million a year and gave the money to fighters, each and every fighter, ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 223 posts * 14,144 views
Dirty Frank said: Awesome win vs. Anglin a few days back. Precise, measured shots to the liver en route to a first round finish. But Sean Woodson has got to have one of the weirder bodies out there. ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 168 posts * 11,989 views
Wormwood said: Nicco Montano, arguably one of the worst UFC champions (according to Sherbros), is shown nude during a weigh-in scene in the documentary Warrior Spirit. She says she never agreed ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 404 posts * 8,372 views
SuwoopBangin said: I used to make jokes about Canelo moving up to heavyweight and winning a title. They're not jokes anymore. Also all you cans degrading canelo for moving up to cruiserweight DKSAB. ... Read more >>
November 19, 2021 * 155 posts * 5,033 views
TCE said: Hasbulla and Abdu Rozik are set to go head-to-head with reports the UFC have bought the rights to the potential bout. The TikTok sensations have long been rumoured to be in talks ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back