Highest ranked fighter you've seen perform; every weight class

UFC 117 Silva v Sonnen. Absolutely crazy night. A lot were rooting for Chael at Oracle.

Strikeforce Werdum vs Fedor is to this what Ryo Chonan is to the 6 degrees of separation game. So many fighters currently ranked today on that card alone.

I've only been to three events and one of them was Elitexc but I'm surprised that I've seen some pretty highly ranked fighters.

Sw - Joanna vs Lima

Flw - might mouse vs joe b

Wbw - bethe vs shayna; cyborg vs shayna

BW - TJ dillashaw when he fought soto

Fw - Chad Money I think it was against Lentz.

LW - Edson Barboza vs Castillo; el cucoy vs Castillo

WW - Robbie lawler vs (Scott Smith and Matt Brown). Also so Nick Diaz vs Thomas Denny

MW - no idea maybe Derek Brunson

LHW - Anthony Johnson vs lil nog

HW - Bigfoot vs Eilers

Attended UFC 83 in Montreal and UFC 90 in Chicago

Best then runner up in ()

HW - Werdum (Dos Santos)(Cain)
LH - None
MW - Anderson Silva (Franklin)
WW - GSP (Koscheck)
LW - Sean Sherk (Tyson Griffin)

I was blessed to see Rich Clementi twice, and the infamous Nate Quarry, Kalib Starnes fight live

I saw ufc 54, 59, 63, 66 , and the 1st fox card.The highest rank fighters from those cards is JDS and cain (jds ko'd him).

Off topic but the most memorable is Tim sylvia head kick tra tellingman into a stretcher and retirement. (Honerable mention to chuck tkoing tito on new years)
And the most surprising at the time, was when jens pulver got wrecked by the weird looking kid he coached on TUF Joe Lauzon lol.

Also thread title is a bit confusing, might want to change it to "highest ranked fighters you've seen fight live" or something similar

Only been to 2, one title fight and a handful of top 10s amongst them

UFC 144 Japan Edgar v Henderson
UFC Fight Night Brisbane Hunt v Silva

Great seats for both, still count myself lucky to have seen Hunt Silva. Unreal.

Liddell, Wandy, Couture, Nogs, Silva, Shogun, Hendo, Diaz's, Mir, Arlovski, Tito, Shamrock, Rampage, Jones, Rashad, Griffin, Rumble (can't believe he lost to Koscheck), JDS, Werdum, I could go on.

I grew up a few years ago and cut back quite a bit on being an mma fanboy.

Also for those who have been here long enough. I also ran into Shawn from Toronto at the Montreal show. I went up to him in the lobby of the Bell Centre in Montreal and was like, "Arent you Shawn" and his friend who was with him couldnt stop laughing that the only place I recognized him from was Sherdog.

Shawn wasn't impressed

HW: JDS vs Gonzaga, UFC Live on FX 1
LHW: Bones vs Vera, UFC Live on FX 1
MW: Jacare vs Villasenor, Strikeforce Heavy Artillery
WW: Lytle vs Serra, UFC 119
LW: Chandler vs. Salvador Woods / Derek Campos, SF Heavy Artillery / Bellator 138

Heavyweight
N/A

Light heavyweight
Jimi Manuwa

Middleweight
Lyoto Machida

Welterweight
Gunnar Nelson

Lightweight
Al Iaquinta

Featherweight
Dustin Poirier