Highest Punch/Kick Combination?

giphy.gif

Nate "The Great" unloading on Woodley.gif
I think his combo on Gouveia was longer and even more impressive than the Woodley one.

Cowboy on Story was also pretty awesome.

Curren on Warren.

Chuck on Tito in the first fight.

Baroni on Menne

Vitor on Wand.

Last 3 are just punches though so I'm not sure if that meets the thread criteria.

Wilson Gouveia I think it was was. That was an awesome combo. I’ll take that all day over the majority of the higher volume combos that will be named here.
I should have read the first page like I usually do before posting, lol. All the ones I thought of besides Chuck/ Tito are already here.

You're right about Gouveia though, that combo lasted from one side of the cage to the other ending with 4 or 5 more when Gouveia runs out of room to back up anymore, between that and Woodley Nate may have the 2 best kick/ punch/ elbow/ knee combos in history.

Like the entire 4th round of Holloway vs Ortiz is basically one long combo from Holloway.

How do we differentiate between combos and flurries?

I want to see a Ernesto Hoost style combinations in mma.

Just read the Beast Mode thread & was wondering what's the highest number of strikes in combination seen in mma? Post your clips!

I'm gonna start with a handy combo from The Dragon:

t64kNbn.gif

ZLWpKyx.gif

01vYYR.gif

The fact that they all are from the same fight makes Gus the winner of this thread.

Back