High Level Combatives Knowledge,Takedown Defense,Bio-mechanics Here

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is some very valuable high level knowledge stuff most people do not understand.
I have sat on the footage and knowledge for years and now releasing. If you think some of it is too hard to pull off, while sometimes it can be difficult, if you were better and practiced you could pull them off etc.

Learn to Fight like Taken Batman Bourne Military Self-defense Combatives Part 1 Badass Best HL! The Equalizer Jason Bourne Identity

Here is using that kind of knowledge in live training, and Chinzo pulling off technique #1 and about to switch to #2 that I taught him which is true.

Making another vid now with stuff like wristlocks and 2 on 1 grappling footage etc.

Some of you that like to keep self-defense or MMA in mind, or want real martial arts knowledge on bio-mechanics might appreciate it.

Pretty cool vids. Thanks for sharing.

To be fair I only watched a few minutes of the vid in the 2nd post. I think this was fine as a basic walk though but did little to impress me about using any of this in an actual situation.

The attacker never realistically reacted to any move you made. I didn't find your scenarios very realistic. If this is a real hostage situation, this attacker is likely going to have no qualms about ending your life right there. Your attacker did not do a good job of conveying that intention. He didn't make any real attempt to control you with his attacks outside of the threat, he made little effort to react and fight back. If this was meant to be a more combat scenario then I really think your attacker didn't react how it would really go down.

It's not to say what you did couldn't work. Basic ideas of controlling the weapon, being verbal are all completely true. Truth is from that range, and with somebody with that intent, you are very likely toast.

I always advocate simple techniques.

Here is Part 2, please watch these vids

as for the knife holdups, yes it is hard to find someone determined to take a beating over and over.

Instinctive Reactions to various unplanned attacks

Interesting that I put these vids out and UFC fighter Matt Van Buren just used the throat grab and neck/throad shove and turn around Extensively to great effect in his fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back