High End Title Gloves? Roberto Duran Signature Series.

penortremor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey all,

At this point I've pretty much only owned Everlast gloves. I have a pair of Everlast 1910 training gloves I use for practices and a pair of Everlast Powerlocks 1.0's I use for sparring. I was contemplating picking up a pair of Rival sparring gloves but Title got me with the Roberto Duran name drop. He's my favorite fighter and these gloves look sick: https://www.titleboxing.com/title-boxing-roberto-duran-leather-sparring-gloves

I have a couple Title punch mitts, it's hit or miss. The Incredi-Ball 2.0's are dog shit but the Title Razor Mitts 2.0 are fantastic. Anybody know how good higher end Title gloves are? How do they compare to Rivals, Everlast, etc? Has anybody tried these Duran gloves? I'm almost tempted to use the 20% and get these for $80.

I never liked how Title gloves fit, with the one exception of a pair of heavy hitter gloves i got when i was first starting out. The problem I had was really noticeable with the Title Gels (one of their most popular models). It's hard to describe but it encouraged a fist shape where you didn't bend your small knuckles. Couldn't tell you if they've changed the design any or not.

Back