Hi I'm new my name is Grayson or "Gray7"!

Gray7

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey sherdog my name is Grayson or "Gray7"! I am a pretty big mma fan and martial arts fan. I have other interest too. I am 23 and kind of I guess just a fan! Although I have heard about sherdog and read this website for quite a while now. Just saying hey.:icon_lol:

Pretty good kimuralex. Can't complain. As fas as bjj goes, I have only had a few classes, so I only know jsut a few of the basics, but I like reading thease threads though. I'll have to check out the others too. Got to get my mma fix in!

Gray7, just a couple of things.

Every thing I say is Right, got it? Blanko is a good guy. Hayliks will kick yur ass if you get out of line.......MikeyTriangles, well he will triangle you.

And the Mods pretty much know their shit

Your job is to train.

Oh by the way, CashBill is a post whore for anything Cesar Gracie/GracieFighter........LOL he is gonna kick my ass.

montanha, you forgot to tell him how it is obligatory to smoke pot and order the latest eddie bravo book to be able to post in the grappling forum!!!

montanha, you forgot to tell him how it is obligatory to smoke pot and order the latest eddie bravo book to be able to post in the grappling forum!!!

That too, but I hate that Beddie Ravo guy

I remeber when I first stumbeled upon the grappling forum I stayed up all night reading threads and called in sick the next day.

Glad to have you. My advice to you is to stay the hell out of the Heavyweight Forum. Seriously, everytime I go to that place I want to weep for humanity because of all the stupidity I read there.

I wouldn't want to be accused of abusing the elderly...:icon_twis

"Elder Abuse", see I am protected by the law.

The Colonel, you bet the Heavyweights is a depressing commentary but even with all the new faces here it/this forum still remains a good source for BJJ discussion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back