International Hezbollah ‘enters battle of reckoning’ with Israel as world powers urge restraint

It's just another day in the Middle East. The only difference is whether Israel defends itself or doesn't. Arabs and Persians can slaughter each other and nobody in the rest of the world cares but the moment Israel responds to violence directed at it's people then that is just unacceptable.

I don't know what this drivel is, you are claiming nobody cared about the rise of ISIS/ISIL, most of whose violence was confined to the region and was majority Muslim-on-Muslim?

People definitely cared, dude. Don't kid yourself, it just sounds like you're trying to dig into that Israeli victimhood for some cope. I'm not sure why.

i read somewhere that Khamenei was seen "wearing the ring of war".
yeah, as i said before, it's symbolic shit with zero pushback.
we'll just stew in here forever while we're literally killed at will and we can't do anything about it.
must be sad.

I don't know what this drivel is, you are claiming nobody cared about the rise of ISIS/ISIL, most of whose violence was confined to the region and was majority Muslim-on-Muslim?

People definitely cared, dude. Don't kid yourself, it just sounds like you're trying to dig into that Israeli victimhood for some cope. I'm not sure why.
When people say no one cared about stuff like the Syrian Civil War its really quite telling.

No, you didn't care but most of the world very much cared given it spawned a refugee crisis, saw the deployment of chemical weapons, and was the prelude to the rise of ISIS. You had to be living under a rock to not have noticed coverage of the Syrian Civil War. As I've mentioned before even Hamas came out in favor of the resistance and had to move their headquarters from Damascus to Doha.

When people say no one cared about stuff like the Syrian Civil War its really quite telling.

No, you didn't care but most of the world very much cared given it spawned a refugee crisis, saw the deployment of chemical weapons, and was the prelude to the rise of ISIS. You had to be living under a rock to not have noticed coverage of the Syrian Civil War. As I've mentioned before even Hamas came out in favor of the resistance and had to move their headquarters from Damascus to Doha.

The Middle East is a big deal and has been for my entire lifetime.

The rise of ISIS was one of the most evil and hideous things I've ever seen. I'm delighted they got stomped, and I'm even happier many nations banded together against them, even allies you might not expect.

It's normal to care about people dying in the Middle East, whether it's monstrous dictators, genocidal lunatics/entities, or war.

It isn't about whether people care, it's more about whether people think the almost inevitable bloodshed is actually worth it for a better future - which is a tragically complex thing in most situations (except ISIS, which was open-and-shut).

What they keep throwing here is the very definition of inverted accusation

Back