hey tito

mason jar

Orange Belt
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/1...borg-make-weight-ronda-rousey-scared-mma-news

big_lebowski-walter-sobchak-quote.jpg

Is he still her manager? That may be the biggest fuck up in all of this mess. Get somebody with a brain stem and some communication skills to represent you, ffs.

Anyone with a brain would make 135 and THEN begin trashtalking.

For now Cyborg and/or Tito doesn't seem to have one. There's room enough in their skulls, though. I dunno what the fuck takes up that massive space.

i've gotta hand it to tito, he's as articulate as they come

When asked why Cyborg is yet to prove that she can make the 135-pound weight limit, Ortiz explained that she would attempt the drop once she has a signed bout agreement contractually obligating her to do so.
Someone explain to Tito that making 135 would prove she will make 135. This can't be that difficult for him to understand.

Tito knows that making 135 first would lock the fight but cyborg has said over and over that she can't make it

The plan is probably to sign for the fight then just show up at like 140 and force ronda to do it or look like a coward

His name is Chito
or Cheeto

Tito knows that making 135 first would lock the fight but cyborg has said over and over that she can't make it

The plan is probably to sign for the fight then just show up at like 140 and force ronda to do it or look like a coward

I don't understand why she wouldn't try and make the weight considering the payday she would be receiving. It makes way to much sense for Cyborg to cut the weight and fight Ronda and losing because the cut drained her to much, rather than losing to a scrub because the weight cut was to much.

If the GOAT says Ronda is scared, then Ronda is scared.

Anyone with a brain would make 135 and THEN begin trashtalking.

For now Cyborg and/or Tito doesn't seem to have one. There's room enough in their skulls, though. I dunno what the fuck takes up that massive space.

Cyborg has already been on Sportscenter to talk about a possible 135 fight with Ronda. She is getting noticed due to Ronda's fame. Talking about Ronda every chance she has is a great idea for her.

I have yet to see anything that suggests Cyborg will ever move down. She seems very big at FW. Getting hyped for a fight you don't seem to be working toward takes a certain amount of maneuvering. I say Cyborg has been pretty smart about this.

Cyborg has already been on Sportscenter to talk about a possible 135 fight with Ronda. She is getting noticed due to Ronda's fame. Talking about Ronda every chance she has is a great idea for her.

I have yet to see anything that suggests Cyborg will ever move down. She seems very big at FW. Getting hyped for a fight you don't seem to be working toward takes a certain amount of maneuvering. I say Cyborg has been pretty smart about this.

If she(?) was smart, she(?) wouldn't have 'roided up to fight a 125lber & had a fight with Ronda @ 145 in SF which was set to happen when Ronda was still green. SMH

Sure, if what she actually wants is keep fighting in the minor leagues while keeping her name in the media, she's doing allright. I guess I made the mistake of believing she actually wanted to fight Ronda.

Sure, if what she actually wants is keep fighting in the minor leagues while keeping her name in the media, she's doing allright. I guess I made the mistake of believing she actually wanted to fight Ronda.

Lol. Yeah, if she wants to fight Ronda she needs to get lighter, and should have done so years ago.

I am making the assumption that getting heavier rather than lighter means she isn't serious about fighting Rousey.

I don't understand why she wouldn't try and make the weight considering the payday she would be receiving. It makes way to much sense for Cyborg to cut the weight and fight Ronda and losing because the cut drained her to much, rather than losing to a scrub because the weight cut was to much.

She said she can't, not that she doesn't want to, she said she can't. She actually said she would die if she cut down to 135.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/doctors-sh...tempting-cut-to-135lbs-ufc-future-in-jeopardy

Whether that's true or not (probably not) if she believes it's true, then it would make sense that she's trying to get as close to the fight as possible without actually making weight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back