Media "Hey p*ssy are you still there?" - Giga Chikadze

Street Bishop

Fatphobic Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"Matchmakers were quick to get ahold of Giga Chikadze and 'Ninja' didn’t waste any time agreeing to replace the 'Blessed' ex-champ. But it seems Rodriguez is dragging his feet which is why Chikadze is taking his case public"

“Max Holloway pulled out from the fight with Yair Rodriguez due to injury. UFC called me to replace him, and of course I agreed,” Chikadze told his Instagram followers.

“Now we’re waiting for Yair. This guy didn’t fight for 20 or 21 months. Guess what I was doing in this time? I was fighting, fighting and fighting. I’ve fought six times, I beat all my opponents. This guy started to play games. It’s been a few days. I haven’t heard back. Hopefully he’s going to show up July 17, but I heard he’s a little bit of a pussy. He didn’t show up four times with Zabit (Magomedsharipov), and I heard he did everything to pull out from this fight. I don’t think the guy is scared to be in UFC, but hopefully now he’s going to be meet me in front face-to-face and we’re going to talk. I can’t wait.”

Hope it happens and hope Giga starches that goof, but I think Yair takes it though if he agrees... Which he wont.

"Matchmakers were quick to get ahold of Giga Chikadze and 'Ninja' didn’t waste any time agreeing to replace the 'Blessed' ex-champ. But it seems Rodriguez is dragging his feet which is why Chikadze is taking his case public"

“Max Holloway pulled out from the fight with Yair Rodriguez due to injury. UFC called me to replace him, and of course I agreed,” Chikadze told his Instagram followers.

“Now we’re waiting for Yair. This guy didn’t fight for 20 or 21 months. Guess what I was doing in this time? I was fighting, fighting and fighting. I’ve fought six times, I beat all my opponents. This guy started to play games. It’s been a few days. I haven’t heard back. Hopefully he’s going to show up July 17, but I heard he’s a little bit of a pussy. He didn’t show up four times with Zabit (Magomedsharipov), and I heard he did everything to pull out from this fight. I don’t think the guy is scared to be in UFC, but hopefully now he’s going to be meet me in front face-to-face and we’re going to talk. I can’t wait.”

You got me excited thinking it was going to be Jon Jones appreciation thread. I didn't even read the title fully before entering thread.

Giga will starch Ducky McDuckings, it's only a matter of time.

I wouldn't take this fight if I was Yair. Literally no win fight. Max fight and this fight is like difference between new Lamborgini and used HyunDai.

I would make Yair wait if I was his manager, unless you are promised a title shot which you'd get over Max win.

If this fight happens, I think Yair schools him.

Lean towards Giga, but a good fight none the less. If I was Yair, I probably wouldn't take the fight either. It's a lose/lose for him(Yair).

Aint cockyness, Yair is a duck. You gotta get under his skin or he'll run and get an 'injury'.

Also its a reference to Jon Jones....
Yeah normally I'd agree but he was about to fight the biggest name in FW and then now this is happening. Kinda shitty situation.

I wouldn't take this fight if I was Yair. Literally no win fight. Max fight and this fight is like difference between new Lamborgini and used HyunDai.

I would make Yair wait if I was his manager, unless you are promised a title shot which you'd get over Max win.

If this fight happens, I think Yair schools him.
Is that you Yair?

“Little bit of pussy” Can say that again bud

Giga looks like Fouseytube

Can't say Giga Chikadze without saying Giga Chad.

Back