Hey Is Tam Tam Still Alive?

I left because I got sick of the bullshit associated with this place and the soap opera that went on in the booth. Some members I enjoyed posting with moved on and gradually this place became a shambles...just no fun to log in to anymore.

I got sick along the way and took a break from boxing for a while. As I slowly get better though, I'm trying to find the time to get back to the sport at a level I can sustain.

As somone stated earlier, I ply my trade elsewhere now and enjoy it there. I still log in here every few months just to see if any old faces pop up, but in large part the spark has left and further to that, I hold a grudge a long time.

Thanks for the belated interest anyway.

Tam

See I told you, more knowledgeable and miserable than ever !

tam will always be a sherdog legend, and like most legends the truth and what's made up blurs with time, resulting in a better story anyways. didn't know you was sick, well I did know you were SICK but not sick sick and anyways glad you're recovering

Tam once set me straight on alcoholism and how drunken jackasses aren't necessarily always from an economically unstable background, or should not be assumed as such, or something along these lines. I knew this but he reinforced it. I am pretty sure Tam liked me, or at the very least didn't mind me. Or at the very very least, he didn't hate me to the degree of general misanthropy that he seemed to go by. Arrr.

geee I haven't posted here in months (or perphas years) but this thread got me intrested.

As a member from the Tam-Tam era, I miss those days on these forums where there was always somethig intresting going on.

ps...I always tought that the Tam-Tam is a female :icon_twis

geee I haven't posted here in months (or perphas years) but this thread got me intrested.

As a member from the Tam-Tam era, I miss those days on these forums where there was always somethig intresting going on.

ps...I always tought that the Tam-Tam is a female :icon_twis

Have you not seen his hair, he virtually is female !

Welcome back.

man seeing amhlihaus and tam is getting me a little verklempt. while i get it together, let's see if anyone can guess who this handsome sonuvabitch is:

5head.jpg

Psh, fuck all you'se ingrates.

I know Tam had impossibly big shoes to fill, but it's not like this place is completely useless.

Hehe everyone hated me when I was here and bitches when I leave. Ya'll are some fucken women.

And who are you supposed to be?

Not ringing a bell. You post with me here or somewhere else?

Not ringing a bell. You post with me here or somewhere else?

Nah. I'm just the clean-up guy and like most divas, you probably never noticed me.

I'm sure that if it were in your best interest you would.

Back