Hey hound.

• Thread starter Hello. I'am a girl.
  • Start date
Haha girl no it`s not!

Temporary unemployment and the necessity to save money for the weekend have forced me to get acquainted with this place and Pachacuti.

Cheers!

get out of here hound can't you see i have enough work in here to clean this board up as it is.

It has even gotten to the point that you are openly admitting weakness Chupacabra.

Soon I will takeover the Anti-Santore board.

this is the worst day in sherdog history. you'll all pay dearly.

hehehehehe

This thread was actually started becuase Hound came in on the act and I wanted page to talk to him on but he left before cuasing any trouble and I continued to rule Anti-Sherdog.

Art your warrior spirit is lacking.

Maybe you should reconsider tangling with men and just pose your califronia pretty boy self for menopausal women.

fabio.JPG

hound once again i'm back and this i'll be taking pictures with you head hanging from my wall. with my other trophys.

wow those are huge letters treelo. darn you hound i told you not to ever show anyone that pic of us together. espessialy with you wearing your snot green shirt.

Too bad Art. I paid you good money to go all the way and swallow and instead you choked.
I want a refund.

choked more like puked after seeing you naked i could tell wreather to run or hide. you owe me for the therapy i'm still recieve. i mean imagin it when you said that your this hottie chick and i show up at your house and your wearing nothing but peanut butter all over yourself and then you scoop some out of your bung and start eating it. wtf.

Art I think you are getting flashbacks of your honeymoon.

You should ban spiking from your training regimen. It can leave some permanent brain trauma.

i'm drug free houn i reach my heightened state from my joe san mediataions.

What I mean by spiking was being dropped on the head like in Greco wrestling.

And Prophylactic, your Chi is so neglected that you are incapable of meditation.

i've never been dropped on my head. i might have been kicked once or twice but my skills in wrestling are sudpar. and my chi is a insuperdupper.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
i've never been dropped on my head. i might have been kicked once or twice but my skills in wrestling are sudpar. and my chi is a insuperdupper.

You've never been dropped from what YOU THINK you remember...

well never mind about me being dropped what do you have to say about that money you owe me.

Back