Hey, did you guys know Rousey is fighting next week?

neil_totally

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i figured cos she isn't doing any of the mma media press stuff that you all might not have noticed that she is actually fighting.

Anyway, I'm sure if you look wheely wheely hard, you'll probably be able to find some info on it, or something.

TomsMindBlown.gif

whats that? i was waiting for some sort of media exposure....good thing i'm a sherdogger would've missed out.

Naw i didnt know the ufc was still in business since ronda turned down an interview with ariel mermaidawhiny

It's true, there seems to be minimal buzz about this fight. If you aren't an MMA fan, I don't know how you'd even hear about it.

Believe me, if she wins you'll be hearing about her..

i figured cos she isn't doing any of the mma media press stuff that you all might not have noticed that she is actually fighting.

Anyway, I'm sure if you look wheely wheely hard, you'll probably be able to find some info on it, or something.
wait what shes fighting how did I not hear about this!!!!!!

I've never seen a Pro Athlete so completely destroyed mentally in my life. It's unbelievable. You have athletes like Tiger Woods and others that go through serious scandals in their careers, and act much more professional than Ronda has. She has the mind of a 12 year old. It really is quite pathetic.

I've never seen a Pro Athlete so completely destroyed mentally in my life. It's unbelievable. You have athletes like Tiger Woods and others that go through serious scandals in their careers, and act much more professional than Ronda has. She has the mind of a 12 year old. It really is quite pathetic.

We don't know that though? All we know is she took a loss badly, and hated/hates the stress of the media. She was talking about the media stress/pressure in the run up to the Holm fight, so it was obviously an issue for her, win or lose.

It's so funny how much it bothers so many people on here

We don't know that though? All we know is she took a loss badly, and hated/hates the stress of the media. She was talking about the media stress/pressure in the run up to the Holm fight, so it was obviously an issue for her, win or lose.

It's so funny how much it bothers so many people on here

The funny part is how you are a gay nerd.

Back