He's still my boi

Platinum Bless

God's Gift
@Blue
Reaction score
Platinum will be back and stronger than ever, don't let this loss get in your heads.

Amen

PLatinum mike perry future goat. Hes still young and cannot be stopped

He just was.
Uh thats not being stopped.

For future reference this is what being stopped looks like

Conor-McGregor2.jpg

Platinum Nation shrunk to have a membership of 1. Perry himself. He's a poor version of phil baroni. Its quite funny to imagine all the fan club in tears together

Be hard to come back worse then that he was made to look like a can by a guy that is not even a full time fighter. He took his defeat the right way and seems like he has the drive to improve on it which is a good thing to have. That being said there are so many holes in his game he is going to have to build up from scratch get a new team maybe so much needs to change.

Be hard to come back worse then that he was made to look like a can by a guy that is not even a full time fighter. He took his defeat the right way and seems like he has the drive to improve on it which is a good thing to have. That being said there are so many holes in his game he is going to have to build up from scratch get a new team maybe so much needs to change.
post some of his modelling photos from 2016, 2015, 2014 etc (you can't)

Jouban IS a full time fighter

post some of his modelling photos from 2016, 2015, 2014 etc (you can't)

Jouban IS a full time fighter

Eh i only seen a few fights and he kinda has space between them so i though he might not be doing these full time. So was the model thing a lie then i do not know much about him outside the ring.

Eh i only seen a few fights and he kinda has space between them so i though he might not be doing these full time. So was the model thing a lie then i do not know much about him outside the ring.

Look at Jouban's gorgeous ass and tell me "he's only a model".

A man has to fight to get AND KEEP an ass like a miniture quarter horse.

he has done modelling but it's not like he's doing it 16hrs a day 7 days a week.

he did a bit of "standing around" getting photographed when he was younger. he's 35yrs old now, but he did fight 3 times this year and last year.

Platinum will be back and stronger than ever, don't let this loss get in your heads.
If you're referring to Alan, Platinum, Jouban, I wholeheartedly agree! I see him defending his Platinum title at least three times. Big props to michael perry for his contributions to the Platinum belt.

#GUERNICAbless

Back