Hernandez up there with one of the most dislikeable fighters lol

Dude eats two humble pies yet still acts cocky defeating some off the bench unranked guy.

Can get mad at him being hyped up after a good performance and making short work of a trash fighter.

As much as I've enjoyed watching him get humbled, he looked like a total different figther tonite. Flawless performance. Let's see if this is a true resurgence. Wish he'd drop the disrespectful act and just fight. We shall see...

He seems a little cocky to a bad degree, but until he irks me I'll support him. He looked pretty good just now

He looks like a jock asshole version of Will Poulter.

Which is unfortunate cause Will Poulter is a sweetheart.

He looked great tonight though. He's achieved a new level. Hernandez 2.0 has arrived...

Ok so he beat a journeyman now he thinks his king shit again lol until he faces another decent fighter and get his shit pushed in.

Dude eats two humble pies yet still acts cocky defeating some off the bench unranked guy.
So much hate. Confidence is a good thing. It helps fighters be good at what they do. And of course he's gonna be hyped up after a performance like that. At no point has he made the argument that Gritz is a top scalp to have. But he did exactly what he was supposed to do and dispatched him easily. Fighters don't always do that.

That you hate confidence suggests you have issues you need to work on. As we all do. But please don't reject this advice. Try to sort yourself out. It'll benefit you more than anyone else.

He looked a little pissed when Bisping said he “wasn’t ready for the step up” earlier in his career. He was right though.

Hernandez will be a beast LW in the near future. He's got the natural ability and now getting the proper training.

Back