• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here's a great 80's tribute video... a must watch if you grew up in the 80's!

Damn man... so many memories at once. There will never be another decade like the 80's.

7214b7bfe7c2e8568ee52563f57c6229.gif

Good video, although they could have chosen a better song.

The 80's was hands down the most fun pop culture of all time. It's a tragedy to see the remnants of that great decade (and the 90's for that matter) continue to deteriorate. We have lost too many people in that video.

Damn man... so many memories at once. There will never be another decade like the 80's.

RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-max-14mb.gif

I literally wanna ball my eyes out watching this. It's so beautiful! Sooo many goosebumps and butterflies!

Last edited:
Good video, although they could have chosen a better song.

When I first watched this video I said the same thing... "Great video,but they could have picked a better song" but after watching this video around 10 times the song has started to grow on me.

When I first watched this video I said the same thing... "Great video,but they could have picked a better song" but after watching this video around 10 times the song has started to grow on me.

Really? I thought from the first moment I heard it it was absolutely perfect. I can't think of a better song for it.

It was definitely fun times. Computers were just starting to blow up, so we weren't slaves to tech yet. There were so many amazing things happening, so many enthralling sports figures, musicians and other celebrities, my family all actually got along.....it was certainly the best decade of my life, even if I was only a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back