• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here is how Robbie went out

XRedStaRx

Genetically superior
@Green
Reaction score
RightCreamyFugu.webp

but robbie didn't go out. He slapped away herbs hand gave and thumbs up and was immediately up and complaining

Sherdog medical analysis: Only Robbies arm passed out.

freegifmaker-me_2exvs-gif.536749
He was relaxing to endure the choke, he posted that arm immediately, you'd see that if this gif wasn't cleverly edited.

He wasn't out, it is clear as day. Seriously.

Robbie went limp as limp can get. You’d have to be blind to claim he wasn’t out.

askren fans are seriously annoying
Right? Never knew that fucker had so many nutchuggers.

And lol at them bragging about his "win" last night. If herb had stopped the fight while robbie was fusing ben's head with the canvas, askren wouldn't even be a topic today.

He was relaxing to endure the choke, he posted that arm immediately, you'd see that if this gif wasn't cleverly edited.

He wasn't out, it is clear as day. Seriously.

You don't 'relax your arm' by letting it drop like dead weight to the mat. That is just ridiculous at face value.

I've seen every gif from every angle. It was definitely an early stoppage, and Robbie was definitely compromised from having his head/face choked/cranked when his arm dropped like lead and bounced off the mat.

Both things are simultaneously true.

You don't 'relax your arm' by letting it drop like dead weight to the mat. That is just ridiculous at face value.

I've seen every gif from every angle. It was definitely an early stoppage, and Robbie was definitely compromised from having his head/face choked/cranked when his arm dropped like lead and bounced off the mat.

Both things are simultaneously true.
Compromised? Seems like a funny way to describe it. He was stuck in a headlock, perfectly conscious, trying to relax and figure out the next move. It's a spot any grappler has been in a hundred times.

Other than broads, has anyone ever submitted to a bulldog choke in the UFC?

Compromised? Seems like a funny way to describe it. He was stuck in a headlock, perfectly conscious, trying to relax and figure out the next move. It's a spot any grappler has been in a hundred times.

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college and then spent the next decade in BJJ.

I've been choked hundreds if not thousands of times.

YOUR ARM DOES NOT FALL LIMP TO THE EARTH UNLESS YOU ARE COMPROMISED. That is, common sense.

Back