Here are the paydays from Saturday night.

7 concussions for just $119,000

What a deal for the UFC. Too bad 7 guys can't work for like 6 months now. Hopefully that $10k can stretch....

I got 7 concussions playing high school football. Cry about it

Ed Herman is in that Okami, Fitch area...

Been with the company and deserves the money but they will cut him the first chance they get to hire new 8/8 sluggers :(

Im sad these days, I thought this thing was blowing up.
Would you really be mad if they cut Herman to sign an exciting prospect? That 80k could have went toward Khalidov.

Relax, they don't release the "locker room bonuses", they are all making 7 digits.

I'm not one to make a big jajawuwu about fighter pay, but given the streak Matt Brown is on (and especially the nature of the streak. With most of the fights fulfilling the instructions for offerings to the JustBleedGod) I think at the least the guy should be on a 50/50 scale. But whatever. Matt brown and other fighters gotta stick up for themselves.

Go Ed Herman, I don't think you are worth that much but keep getting them checks.

poor Silva $22,000 wont event pay for hospital and meds

If Brown keeps winning, he can demand a lot more when the contract renegotiation time comes. I hope it's soon and happens before a loss because he deserves it for sure.

man good thing UFC covers travel, or else Potts would've maybe made 5K after all's said and done

why does Ed Herman pay even surprise people lol...Hes' been with the company since summer of 2006. They payin him his dues.

man good thing UFC covers travel, or else Potts would've maybe made 5K after all's said and done

You being sarcastic?

didnt know ufc covered travel or hotel expense. Thought it came out of the fighters pockets.

Back