Herb was tempted to stop the fight in the very first exchange

Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-1.25.04-AM-500x440.png
lol I've never seen that. That's great.

He could have let it go for longer, until she went down. Honestly I wanted to see her fall, and she would have if she hadn't grabbed that fence.

He shouldn't be allowed to ref women's fights. He doesn't have the stomach for it.

1.gif
So true, and also that was a horrible stoppage.

Herb fought in the cage, so I'm not going to say he isnt brave, but, from the way he fought and the way he stops fights it is clear that he isnt made up e way that these top fighters are. He is consistent with himself, and he means well, but he doesnt have the stomach to ref men's fights, either.

I actually like that Herb can stay fluid like that, so many refs make up there mind and go with it, even when wrong.
True, but he was also clearly about to be way early, again.

He was clearly going in for a Trump & grab some pussy.

Here's the thing though he didn't. Herb had the sense to realize that Ronda wasn't that badly hurt. However I've heard some people say Herb stopped the fight prematurely which makes me laugh because she was done and it would have been unnecessary damage she would have been taken.

Every time girls fight there is a chance of a breast falling out, Herb thought one of the puppy's were about to be exposed and he was going to have an early stoppage of his own.

If it was Mazaggati, Amanda would still be hittin Ronda

Herb Dean smokes more reefer than Ronda eats Twix bars

I noticed he doesn't salute anymore and does that "praying hands" gesture instead now. What's up with that?

I noticed he doesn't salute anymore and does that "praying hands" gesture instead now. What's up with that?

I do the same shit now, it gets you more of those yoga hoes

Back