Herb Dean has been assigned as the referee for Conor vs Cowboy

os-ufc-196-preview-mcgregor-diaz-holm-tate-20160304.jpg

hi-res-a8ca20dde733946663f231e4b7bc5833_crop_north.jpg

Herb is not new to seeing Conrad get destroyed

Hopefully he does not allow him to cheat 14 times like he let Conman do against Khabib

Herb Dean Curse Bless

oh fuck me

fuck up is going to happen

rogan: "herb dean is usually the gold standard this is just a mistake tonight"

Oh boy

Conor will KO Cowboy stiff and haters still gonna tee off on Herb claiming early stoppage and shit.

Herb's reaction to Conor when he see's him holding the cage
giphy.gif

I can just smell the controversy in the air.
[smull1]

os-ufc-196-preview-mcgregor-diaz-holm-tate-20160304.jpg

hi-res-a8ca20dde733946663f231e4b7bc5833_crop_north.jpg

Herb is not new to seeing Conrad get destroyed
Hopefully he does not allow him to cheat 14 times like he let Conman do against Khabib
Herb Dean Curse Bless
<{titihmm}><30><20>

Herb by early stoppage

as predicted, .....
This fight, of all fights I've seen over 9 years, has for me the lowest confidence level that it's gonna be a straight fight, no shenanigans, no early stoppage, no Herb Dean stupidity, no Losing Bonus, etc. I am still waiting to hear who the ref is and I suspect, cynically, it's gonna be Herb Dean. I AM looking forward to the fight, BUT I want a straight genuine no BS, no scripted fight, and it feels unlikely to go that way.

....Mr Dean will be reffing, and he'll have his script to follow, and as soon as Conor has Cowboy wobbled, Herb will jump in far too early, because Dana told him to.
Jason Herzog, Dan Miragliotta, Kevin Peterson, Mark Goddard, ......all excellent refs but AGAIN for a Conor fight we get the most inconsistent ref there is (and I'm being polite with the word "inconsistent").

Last edited:
Back