Herb Dean does it again, notehr early stoppage

nice trolley troll my friend, can I save it?

thanks Lori.

Oh come on, she was out of it. Nothing wrong with that stoppage

Are you a fucking idiot? Miss piggy was looking like something out the walking dead after like 3 hard punches.

To be honest, at one point I thought:

"Damn, Herb must hate this bitch too, letting her take that kind of beating and shit"

Herb Dean sucks

I was enjoying that beating

I agree. I wanted to see Nunes punch that head about 20 more times. I wanted to see her go out cold. Fuck Herb Dean for taking that away from us.

so many retards. she was already braindead lol. great stoppage. could argue for even earlier

I agree.
Way to early.
Rhonda need more punishment for being such a pompous ass.

There's a small part of me that wishes he would've just let the shit go on until the bitch's sour, pouty face hit the canvas. Leave NO DOUBT in ANYONE'S mind.

Trolling or dumb as a box of rocks. She was doing the stanky leg and out on her feet.

Good stoppage for sure, but I wanted to see it go much longer than that. Wanted RR to get put to sleep again ,and see the return of the purple pillow of shame.

jesus why the fuk you guys hate her that much?

and what does notehr mean

I was pissed too. One more punch and it would have been a beautiful knockout

Oh come on, she was out of it. Nothing wrong with that stoppage
lol...To save her life after that Holly kick then doing a wiggle dance around the octagon....umm hey just be happy that Ronda IS BACK? right? isnt that the point of this UFC selling point

Back